• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Thank you my dear warriors # ZPL3 Champions.

Mission

The Silent Observer
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Thank you all for your great support.
Especially thanks to @Aashman and @JUPITER for making this season wonderful and joyful entertainment...you both dedication and patience is really appreciated. And @Hades your gift points announcement made people more excited...thank you very much for your support.

And wants to say a few words about my warriors.

@Fudge virus - U didn't sleep the day we lost in the first match, Hahhaha your dedication towards the match and team is really good, thank you so much for your support virus. I think u were part of last season's championship too.

@Yorker333 Yeshh- - Thank you bro , for your extraordinary work on memes and support to our team. Your first over is a great start in finals which is given good confidence to reach success. And i would say you are one of the person behind the success of the zpl3 season with ur memes.

@PulliRraja - Haha last year i saw ur game and i decided to take u into my team...Hahah i don't think so u know this... I am happy to have u in my team and thanks for your great support.

@Viberr vibuu (vc)- Hahha you are our special person Mr. vice captain of Mission Warriors , your excitement from day one to till today really great bro.. I am really very happy to have few people like u in team.. great work for making Jersey's and entry videos. But i was scared after watching your videos, my concern in my mind is how to defend if we lose the game ... hahha but powerful videos made people powerful.. thank you bro.

@Mighty Thor - Cheer girl come player in my team, with your unbreakable records we are champions today. Hahaha thank you so much for your sacrifice during the final match, no words for that.

@Dare Devil - Hahah you didn't listen me any game didn't listen to me but played very well, given great support in time .

@Arun_iconic Universal king - arun iconic - actually i have very les hopes on u bro before match but u surprised me in all areas... Thank alot for your strategy of play.

@Dev1 - he don't know how to play this game but because of him we won in finals. hahah thank you bro

@ALoNeInMiLLionS - thank you bro for your efforts in making Jersey's and logos.

@Dove - One of the star player in my team, saved us in two matches. Thank you dove.

@ReddyGari ammai - based on last season's performance i expected a lot but unfortunately you were not available for this season's matches. We will see next season.

@Surya27 - thank you for ur support bro
Bruce wayne - thank you for your support bro, hahah u saved me twice from shortage of players during the match. Hahha
@Ajay Singh - Thank you bro.

we will meet again next season.

Thank you @Nilaani @Shyam @ARYAN.

Good bye.

Especially thanks to @Aashman and @JUPITER for making this season wonderful and joyful entertainment...you both dedication and patience is really appreciated. And @Hades your gift points announcement made people more excited...thank you very much for your support.

@Fudge virus - U didn't sleep the day we lost in the first match, Hahhaha your dedication towards the match and team is really good, thank you so much for your support virus. I think u were part of last season's championship too.

@Yorker333 Yeshh- - Thank you bro , for your extraordinary work on memes and support to our team. Your first over is a great start in finals which is given good confidence to reach success. And i would say you are one of the person behind the success of the zpl3 season with ur memes.

@PulliRraja - Haha last year i saw ur game and i decided to take u into my team...Hahah i don't think so u know this... I am happy to have u in my team and thanks for your great support.

@Viberr vibuu (vc)- Hahha you are our special person Mr. vice captain of Mission Warriors , your excitement from day one to till today really great bro.. I am really very happy to have few people like u in team.. great work for making Jersey's and entry videos. But i was scared after watching your videos, my concern in my mind is how to defend if we lose the game ... hahha but powerful videos made people powerful.. thank you bro.

@Mighty Thor - Cheer girl come player in my team, with your unbreakable records we are champions today. Hahaha thank you so much for your sacrifice during the final match, no words for that.

@Dare Devil - Hahah you didn't listen me any game didn't listen to me but played very well, given great support in time .

@Arun_iconic Universal king - arun iconic - actually i have very les hopes on u bro before match but u surprised me in all areas... Thank alot for your strategy of play.

@Dev1 - he don't know how to play this game but because of him we won in finals. hahah thank you bro

@Dove - One of the star player in my team, saved us in two matches. Thank you dove.

@ReddyGari ammai - based on last season's performance i expected a lot but unfortunately you were not available for this season's matches. We will see next season.

Bruce wayne - thank you for your support bro, hahah u saved me twice from shortage of players during the match. Hahha

Good bye.
Thanks bro..

I also feel happy and enjoy the game

Good bye.
i still think you cheated. :unamused: :rofl1:

Good bye.
Thank you bro so much :highfive: :fest: :holiday:

Good bye.
Ty so much bro... it's...team effort bro..nd all credits my lovely teammates.....

:heart1:

Good bye.
Awwww very beautiful words brooo, see u and next ss bro :heart1::blush:

@Mission bro I am happy with our team, but I don't knew u planed to take me in ur team,thanks for being in your team. i feel we got best capitan great support from ur side to guide everyone,

Ur post is very impressive u understand everyone of our team player, this is amazing one bro.

Finally our team works and our planned success with God blessing of Jai nithyanatha :Cwl:. Because opposite team most are nithi fans and followers. Just for fun guys

Really I enjoyed the wining team of zpl3

@Mission bro I am happy with our team, but I don't knew u planed to take me in ur team,thanks for being in your team. i feel we got best capitan great support from ur side to guide everyone,

Ur post is very impressive u understand everyone of our team player, this is amazing one bro.

Finally our team works and our planned success with God blessing of Jai nithyanatha :Cwl:. Because opposite team most are nithi fans and followers. Just for fun guys

Really I enjoyed the wining team of zpl3
Hahha i missed this god nityananda :Cwl:

Last edited:

Good bye.
@Mission Thanks for these beautiful words♥️ and I was , am and will be very happy to be ur team again..
Thank you sooo much for ur great support♥️It was always fun to play in ur team....

Good bye.
Lol

Thanks for this sweet gesture @Mission its all possible beacause of the constant support and valuable suggestions of everyone who guide us in every single step.. congrts to the team #missionwarriors:fest: