• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tell something special about your place?

610BP6-ILrL._SL1000_.jpg

Where ever you move there was a good bond between your hometown. So let us know how it was.
Iam from vellore the city is famous for its hotness (as me :p). And other than that its famous for its jaggry and Biryani. Also has a fort temple which has a historic riot of vellore sipoy mutiny in 1806 the first war of indian independence. Has a best hospital namely CMC, VIT University and a jail.
Recent famous thing is golden temple of south.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1557315421205.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557315421205.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 130
images(2).jpg
I am from Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Punjab, where a brave hero was born in the name of Bhagat Singh, I think I have no need to explain about Punjabis, because everybody knows about Punjabis.

MERA VASDA RAHHE PUNJAB SADAA

Vijayawada, The name translates to “Land of victory”

Vijayawada is famous for the famous KANAKA DURGA TEMPLE. Moreover, the city is on the banks of river KRISHNA.

It is center of Financial, Educational, Medical fields simultaneously

Vijayawada Railway junction with hundreds of trains every day, is one of the busiest Railway Stations of India.

Last edited:
Malaysia is very special and unique in that they are able to live very much in peace with very racist approach to politics and way of life.

Racial divide and rule approach is magnified by politicians to champion Malay rights, divided by family liv
es and religion to live separate daily lives mostly. The whole country sustains itself in peace because of the easy going nature of the mix of cultures. Malay, Chinese and Indian, plus the Orang Asli (original people) in West Malaysia and lots of tribal cultures (in Borneo - East Malaysia).

The most famous landmark in Malaysia.. KLCC Twin Towers is situated in Kuala Lumpur.
13888311410_0802c93bb2_b.jpg

Venus, the second planet from the Sun, is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty and is the only planet named after a female.
View attachment 6041
One day in venus is nearly 243 earth days. And it is the hottest planet in solar system. No moon found.

Hot Beauty from hottest planet :hearteyes:

Joke's apart y u both @Pinkcandy @Rapunzel from other planets, is der any reason.