• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tell if u can what are they?

Elsa

Favoured Frenzy
Two have seen a fruit on the tree but the two who didn't seen the fruit had taken it ,the two who took the fruit didn't ate it but the two who didnt took it had ate it,but the two who ate the fruit wasn't get caughted by the owner,but the two who didnt ate it get caughted,but the two who got punishment didnt cried,but the two who have seen the fruit cried.
WHat are they?

Wr is that tree....:Dream1::cry1::cry1::cry1:
Two have seen a fruit on the tree but the two who didn't seen the fruit had taken it ,the two who took the fruit didn't ate it but the two who didnt took it had ate it,but the two who ate the fruit wasn't get caughted by the owner,but the two who didnt ate it get caughted,but the two who got punishment didnt cried,but the two who have seen the fruit cried.
WHat are they?
Screenshot_20220616-115157_Snapchat.jpg
After examining clearly I found

13 the
8 two
7 who
6 but
5 fruit
4 ate
3 seen

So the answer is "The two who but fruit ate seen"
:giggle:
Bring that for me I want to eat I am Choo hungry :cry1::emo:
efec26f027d26ad9490541522f378abcdd60dbba.gif

WHat are they?
Eyes and hands