• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Takes Practice

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
Takes practice. It's not just writing, painting, running, singing, etc, but practicing how to make friends. how to make the right ones. getting practiced at how to be a good friend, a good sibling, a good person.

Learning to recognize your right to rage and, eventually, how to offer mercy. so much of life is muscle memory, and i’ve begun to realize there are so many more parts of ourselves to flex and stretch and strengthen than those we’re taught in anatomy lessons

As I grew older, I learnt to be in control of my emotions. It takes patience to overcome rage, when to speak and when not to. Everyday is a chance to practice kindness and to achieve genuineness-- it takes perseverance.

Practice makes everything perfect but we can't practice in everything born in this world coz basically they are jealous and cunning sometimes including me ha ha