• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Switching Back to OLD UI

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hmmm,, another failed attempt :( anyway i found those bugs in real-time now. Switching back to OLD UI, until i fix all those new bugs and issues I found on the new UI.

Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb

So I have another 996 attempts to make it better :p..

Thanks for the love and feedback guys :) I will do my best to keep zozo better place for all.

Note: Few may asked me, why the fuck you switch before you fix everything and make it better. There is one and only way to test a car is by testing on road and doing lot of crash test to keep the driver safe right?. Thats what i'm doing. I need real users to experience the change and function we have. So we can make it better.

Thanks for keeping us informed Zeus. As with any new software issued there will always be problems which do not become apparent until they are worked under real-time experience. It is only by trying things that these bugs are discovered and then can be hopefully resolved.
I am sure it will all be worth it in the end. :D

Thank you for letting us know Z and don't worry we all know about how much you work and that creating a new UI from scratch takes time, and we tested it with you many times before being released to users and we know that most bugs were found after you released to the public. We know how much you work and care about making a great UI where people can have fun and be safe, so don't worry take your time and we're with you :) knowing you'll always do the best.