• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Swap body ! Let's party!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8468
  • Start date
Let me swap @Shyam...need to sort out some frequent disturbance from few guest IDs...:hearteyes:
Ofcourse you can swap , but don't say later , that u got bored without any pms... Okay???

btw while seeing this , I just remember one thing, when I just logged in female id (it's years back, when flash chat was running, I hope)
:facepalm:
seriously, my respect to genuine girls build even thrice , how much they suffer with the pvt. Msgs.... :Cwl:

Ofcourse you can swap , but don't say later , that u got bored without any pms... Okay???

btw while seeing this , I just remember one thing, when I just logged in female id (it's years back, when flash chat was running, I hope)

seriously, my respect to genuine girls build even thrice , how much they suffer with the pvt. Msgs.... :Cwl:
Now also you can try that experiment and share your experiences in new thread.. :rofl1:

Seriously ????? He only left the traces of foot prints????? :Dull:

i can't believe that.. usually he would have left some other traces too... :giggle:
:Listening:got yaa lemme keep it secret:las:

You have got this right shyam that's true being pink I'd is tough:Drunk::relieved: