• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sunday

What's your take in guys? What do you expect from them?
Hmm... I think all guys are nice but sometimes they forget how to speak with girls , they are behaving different online then real life.
What I expect? ... I think loyality ...he need be funny and know what he really want ... not swings mood ... rest will come with flow :blush:

Hmm... I think all guys are nice but sometimes they forget how to speak with girls , they are behaving different online then real life.
What I expect? ... I think loyality ...he need be funny and know what he really want ... not swings mood ... rest will come with flow :blush:
Good luck finding him...:Like:

Okay let’s do it the other way round ! Let it flow and we will figure out loyalty and sense of humor throughout the journey.

For the question - other than the great Lewandoski, which other sports personalities do you like.

Good luck finding him...:Like:
U think this kinda guys don't exist? Or u are not like i write ? .. so u answer for everyone. What is this ? Good luck finding him... if u don't have nothing to say with sens just pls don't say nothing is better.

How can someone connect with polish people if they got bored elsewhere :think1:
No I said I get bored from them and not feel like to connect with them so I found chat here.

What exactly in death? Is it death itself? or how you are going to die? or aging & rotting to death?

If none of the above and for no reason if you are still scared - consider death like a bit lengthy nap like sleep for a new fresh start. You can read the below poem on death by, Rabindranath Tagore, Indian Nobel laureate (Literature). It all summarizes as dealth to be a relief from ultimate suffering.

O thou the last fulfilment of life,
Death, my death, come and whisper to me!

Day after day I have kept watch for thee;
for thee have I borne the joys and pangs of life.

All that I am, that I have, that I hope and all my love
have ever flowed towards thee in depth of secrecy.

One final glance from thine eyes
and my life will be ever thine own.

The flowers have been woven
and the garland is ready for the bridegroom.

After the wedding the bride shall leave her home
and meet her lord alone in the solitude of night.
Yes thank you will help me I hope... no just generally scared from this and what will happen next just my thoughts....