• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sunday binge naughty riddles

Patti asking naughty :rolleyes: let me tell some interesting answers. Poles inside me let me have a doubt how much lenth the pole was :p need to calculate the height. Tie me down thought of a shoe lays:p. Yes before i got wet shoes get wet. Dont think about fetish :p

Patti asking naughty :rolleyes: let me tell some interesting answers. Poles inside me let me have a doubt how much lenth the pole was :p need to calculate the height. Tie me down thought of a shoe lays:p. Yes before i got wet shoes get wet. Dont think about fetish :p
before u calculate i’ll finish the show & removes the tent :Laugh1:

Make sure ur shoes lays are strong while u tie to hold it:rofl1::rofl1:

Let me solve this question professionally .

Step 1:

Let us assume that B = boy and G = girl. Since the gender is not specified in the question let as assume that G and B are involved.
and also assume, P1 = Pole, P2 = X.

"you stick your pole inside me......"

assuming that P1 is placed inside p2 using a fevi Quick so that P1 will stick with P2.

Step 2:

You tie me down to get me up.
Assuming that the girl gets turned on during tied sex,
since there is no specific spot mentioned in the question where it is tied. let me assume X1 = Left Hand, X2 = Right Hand, Y1 = Left Leg and Y2 = Right Leg, B1 = Left handle of bed and B2 = Right Handle of Bed.
As per the question let us assume and tie X1 with X2 and Y1 with B1 and Y2 wih B2.

Step:3

I get wet before you do.
since we have assumed in the step 2 that the girl will turn on when she is tied, so as a result her pussy will be wet after executing step 2.

I guess it is pussy of a horny girl. :angel:

X = a pussy of a horny girl.

However,
if this experiment is carried out, P1 will be fixed to P2 and cannot be removed as they are fixed with fevi Quick.

hmm solved the question finally.

Let me solve this question professionally .

Step 1:

Let us assume that B = boy and G = girl. Since the gender is not specified in the question let as assume that G and B are involved.
and also assume, P1 = Pole, P2 = X.

"you stick your pole inside me......"

assuming that P1 is placed inside p2 using a fevi Quick so that P1 will stick with P2.

Step 2:

You tie me down to get me up.
Assuming that the girl gets turned on during tied sex,
since there is no specific spot mentioned in the question where it is tied. let me assume X1 = Left Hand, X2 = Right Hand, Y1 = Left Leg and Y2 = Right Leg, B1 = Left handle of bed and B2 = Right Handle of Bed.
As per the question let us assume and tie X1 with X2 and Y1 with B1 and Y2 wih B2.

Step:3

I get wet before you do.
since we have assumed in the step 2 that the girl will turn on when she is tied, so as a result her pussy will be wet after executing step 2.

I guess it is pussy of a horny girl. :angel:

X = a pussy of a horny girl.

However,
if this experiment is carried out, P1 will be fixed to P2 and cannot be removed as they are fixed with fevi Quick.

hmm solved the question finally.
Lol I haven't expected this kinda solutions, u have lot of brains @camboy seriously omggggg, one of the epic answers I got till now haha:rofl1::holiday:
Appreciate ur efforts man :clapping: