• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggest your fav Book

Dom55

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Who moved my cheese by Spencer Johnson
very small book , less then 100 pages , but very inspiring about change in life. Whether its change of job, spouse, bf/gf, residence ... We all know only thing constant in this world is "change"

very small book , less then 100 pages , but very inspiring about change in life. Whether its change of job, spouse, bf/gf, residence ... We all know only thing constant in this world is "change"
I don’t read but I’ve always wanted to give it a try. I lack patience and I get distracted quickly. So let me opt the one with lesser pages. And this one just sounds fine.

I don’t read but I’ve always wanted to give it a try. I lack patience and I get distracted quickly. So let me opt the one with lesser pages. And this one just sounds fine.
Very good thought .. Its small book .. in very easy language and moral of book is connected to our real life. Sure try it, you would enjoy.. To develop reading habit , one should start reading those book that gives person pleasure in reading and small one . and in this book you ll get it. Dale Carnegie 's book is also the best seller. If you have patience, next try it .. very motivational book. Thank you very much Mihira for posting your honest opinion.

Adding one more Book as I told.
Rich Dad Poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Gives insight fact about how to be wealthy.

Manual for living