• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Strictly for Foodies ( Yours Food Tour Guide )

i have a question ,I have always made my curries using coconut milk but i've been told it is the wrong way ,is this true or not ?

Sometimes me thinking, ‘Who is a Friend?’ and then my mind says

Friend is someone to share the last pizza slice with

Food is an emotion

So this is a thread where you can share the best dishes from your place or city and where we can find them

You can also tag ur frnd and suggest them to try the dish you wanted them to taste

Some foods are forgotten by time, You can also use this thread to bring that old dishes to life.

Stick to the content of the thread and lets explore different foods of the world
Since you said world.....

PXL_20210801_104324359.jpg Cheese bread dumplings..
ofc Pizza, pasta from Italy...❤️

PXL_20220502_131115567.jpgGulash from Austria with potato dumplings... it's a beef stew...❤️

Also many deserts coming up...

i have a question ,I have always made my curries using coconut milk but i've been told it is the wrong way ,is this true or not ?
No, its not true

We have different styles in Indian cuisine

Mostly South Indians and specially kerala people use coconut milk or coconut oil in their curries

We in telangana or andhra add coconut milk at the end of chicken curry or anything to make gravy thick and bring that creamy texture with a little sweetness added.

No, its not true

Mostly South Indians and specially kerala people use coconut milk or coconut oil in their curries

We in telangana or andhra add coconut milk at the end of chicken curry or anything to make gravy thick and bring that creamy texture with a little sweetness added.
You gave a better and detailed reply...

Nice buddy
❤️❤️

No, its not true

ok so i am kinda doing it right cool ty @Hunkkk

It's easy to find biryani in every street of Hyderabad

But if you want to have some good meals (unlimited) then you definitely have to search a lot

One of the most loved placed in Hyderabad Kakatiya Mess Ameerpet

Anyone new to city then its the best place for you

Everybody knows Hyderabad is known for Biryani

But what about the dosa which is available even at 2 am

That varieties like Butter masala dosa, Panner cheese dosa and tawa fried tiffins

Especially with that finger licking hyd special gun powder and chutneys

Every one should try them

View attachment 79858

View attachment 79860

There are many dosa points at night in Abids Gachibowli

Ramkibandi, Govind dosa, Royal tiffin centres, Pragati Tiffin centre, Lakshman ki bandi

Do try them when u visit

I love dosa:holiday:

Famous Maharashtrian / Mumbai Street foods

View attachment 80682
Vada pav .. one of the most humble Street food in Mumbai also called as poor man's Burger
strictly Street side.. don't ever try in restaurants

Sabudana khichdi

View attachment 80683

Very very delicious soft food , specially on a fasting day (upavas)

View attachment 80684
Puran poli , In Telugu we call bobbatlu...and holige in kannada..The stuffing is made in many variations region wise in different traditional ways. In Maharashtra, this sweet dish is popularly called as Puran poli or Puranachi poli which is made mostly during the holi when the bonfire is lit.

Modak

View attachment 80686
Maharashtrian festive dumplings also stuffed with different variations and offered to Bappa on the 9th day of Ganesh chaturthi, a avilable in every sweet shop

Misal pav

View attachment 80687
Famous popular breakfast dish served through out Maharashtra but originated from kolhapur..must try this in..Golden pavwala..in Lonawala!!

Cheers foodies!!
Super ✨dear
Sabudhana khichdi and vadapav
Poli also yum:hearteyes: