• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

STRANGER PART 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 10714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10714

After sometime she came back from that house along with a girl she visite their by scooty i was looking at her when she came back she again smiled at me nd i smiled back her
user2198532_db2bce2a3099.jpg
......she started her scooty nd moved from there but at the end of street she stopped...nd looking back at me i think she wants to say something so i go there where she shake her hand with me
user2198532_4a8f02a96d1b.jpg

her hand was soft like cotton wool ....my heartbeat become fast then she took me with her for a coffee

user2198532_0666853267d0.jpg
where we talked normally i was hesitating to talk with her but she was fully confident nd she sensed that i was hesitant ...Without wasting time she gave me her number this was the first step of our frndship....then she moved to her house nd i come back from that place....by evening I messaged her at wtsapp that time she was busy she replied after a couple of hours but that time i was feeling sleepy so we didn't talked too much i wished her good night nd got slept ...next morning when i check my mobile a beautiful msg from her side she wished me happy morning nd this put a smile on my face nd i wished her back ...after wishing her i took a bath nd left for clg whole day i was thinking of her after coming clg i talked with we shared our daily day schedule nd many more things we both were comfortable with each other .....
to be continue.....

wait for next part ....bye bye

Last edited by a moderator:
After sometime she came back from that house along with a girl she visite their by scooty i was looking at her when she came back she again smiled at me nd i smiled back her
View attachment 175135
......she started her scooty nd moved from there but at the end of street she stopped...nd looking back at me i think she wants to say something so i go there where she shake her hand with me
View attachment 175136

her hand was soft like cotton wool ....my heartbeat become fast then she took me with her for a coffee

View attachment 175137
where we talked normally i was hesitating to talk with her but she was fully confident nd she sensed that i was hesitant ...Without wasting time she gave me her number this was the first step of our frndship....then she moved to her house nd i come back from that place....by evening I messaged her at wtsapp that time she was busy she replied after a couple of hours but that time i was feeling sleepy so we didn't talked too much i wished her good night nd got slept ...next morning when i check my mobile a beautiful msg from her side she wished me happy morning nd this put a smile on my face nd i wished her back ...after wishing her i took a bath nd left for clg whole day i was thinking of her after coming clg i talked with we shared our daily day schedule nd many more things we both were comfortable with each other .....
to be continue.....

Hmm nice...✨✨

View attachment 175135
View attachment 175136

View attachment 175137
to be continue.....

Is this a story from any Movie :tired:

View attachment 175135
View attachment 175136

View attachment 175137
to be continue.....

Awesome as always...❤️waiting for the next part...