• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

STRANGER PART 2

D

Deleted member 10714

She removed her scarf nd smiled at me nd thanks me for helping her there was a glow on her face she seems so happy....her cheeks become red cuz of cold she was wearing gloves nd a long coat ...she was dressed in a killer look when she removed her scarf i see her long hairs who were waving in that slow wind of winter which making her more cute beautiful nd adorable I can't stop myself looking at her looking into her eyes i listen her voice when she thanked me her voice was sweet like cuckoo ... sweetness of her voice touched my heart deeply nd made my day more happier ...after that we moved frm that place whole day i was smiling nd remembering her face her hairs her smile her glow on face nd her sweet voice i was in the seventh heaven...
after a couple of days i again saw her in my street i think she came here to meet her frnd or her relatives i was at my roof enjoying the sunshine when she came i look at her she smiled nd wave at her hand at me i replied same she was in traditional images (3).jpeg
which making her more cute nd beautiful she was the best example of beauty she entered the opposite side house i was waiting for her to come back ......
to be continue...
wait for next one bye bye

She removed her scarf nd smiled at me nd thanks me for helping her there was a glow on her face she seems so happy....her cheeks become red cuz of cold she was wearing gloves nd a long coat ...she was dressed in a killer look when she removed her scarf i see her long hairs who were waving in that slow wind of winter which making her more cute beautiful nd adorable I can't stop myself looking at her looking into her eyes i listen her voice when she thanked me her voice was sweet like cuckoo ... sweetness of her voice touched my heart deeply nd made my day more happier ...after that we moved frm that place whole day i was smiling nd remembering her face her hairs her smile her glow on face nd her sweet voice i was in the seventh heaven...
after a couple of days i again saw her in my street i think she came here to meet her frnd or her relatives i was at my roof enjoying the sunshine when she came i look at her she smiled nd wave at her hand at me i replied same she was in traditional View attachment 174901
which making her more cute nd beautiful she was the best example of beauty she entered the opposite side house i was waiting for her to come back ......
to be continue...
Excited for next part :think1::inlove:

after a couple of days i again saw her in my street i think she came here to meet her frnd or her relatives i was at my roof enjoying the sunshine when she came i look at her she smiled nd wave at her hand at me i replied same she was in traditional View attachment 174901
to be continue...
Is this a creative one or real story :wondering:

to be continue...
If you take so much time, it will slip out of your hands:sad1:

to be continue...
Wow.... Waiting godava next...✨✨