• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

STRANGER PART 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 10714
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10714

It was time of evening i was walking along the footpath alone on road it was the time of winter wind was blowing there was fog everywhere on the road ...i was unable to look for long distance.....i was walking in my mood without thinking anything enjoying the view of roadside ... people were in their houses some kids were playing outside their homes suddenly a girl came frm opposite side nd she collided with me ....her eyes her hairs words r less to define her beauty she looks at me for sometime nd once we made eye contact her eyes were like deep ocean in which everyone wanted to drown her face was covered by a scarf only her hairs nd eyes were defining her beauty she was holding some packets of food in her hand which fell apart when we collided i helped her to recollect them she was looking at me i was frozen for once when i touched her hand her hands were warm i felt her warmth i saw her smile after that she removed her scarf nd thanks me for helping....
to be continue...

wait for next part ...bye bye

It was time of evening i was walking along the footpath alone on road it was the time of winter wind was blowing there was fog everywhere on the road ...i was unable to look for long distance.....i was walking in my mood without thinking anything enjoying the view of roadside ... people were in their houses some kids were playing outside their homes suddenly a girl came frm opposite side nd she collided with me ....her eyes her hairs words r less to define her beauty she looks at me for sometime nd once we made eye contact her eyes were like deep ocean in which everyone wanted to drown her face was covered by a scarf only her hairs nd eyes were defining her beauty she was holding some packets of food in her hand which fell apart when we collided i helped her to recollect them she was looking at me i was frozen for once when i touched her hand her hands were warm i felt her warmth i saw her smile after that she removed her scarf nd thanks me for helping....
to be continue...

wait for next part ...bye bye
Good..✨✨:clapping: