• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Strange time indeed !!

My mind now feels like that of a detached ascetic. There is no deep emotion towards anyone. There is a strange calmness within me. I'm sill looking for the reason why it happened and where it will lead me.

This means, the activity of all your organs has started to decrease. The only way out of this is to keep your mind always young. Although I know you are evergreen. :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:

My mind now feels like that of a detached ascetic. There is no deep emotion towards anyone. There is a strange calmness within me. I'm sill looking for the reason why it happened and where it will lead me.
That's y I said .... Don't see watever comes on television.... Ey bhooth preth wala movies dhek kar.... Kuch black magic sikhne ka shouk mei ho kya..... Just go and watch cartoon and laugh whole heartedly:p

That's y I said .... Don't see watever comes on television.... Ey bhooth preth wala movies dhek kar.... Kuch black magic sikhne ka shouk mei ho kya..... Just go and watch cartoon and laugh whole heartedly:p
You know nothing about those bhoots. They are feeling very scared since I started to watch them. Now I am also in shock seeing this happening. Usually human get get frightened of bhoot, but this time they are scared of me. :rofl1:

You know nothing about those bhoots. They are feeling very scared since I started to watch them. Now I am also in shock seeing this happening. Usually human get get frightened of bhoot, but this time they are scared of me. :rofl1:
Arey wah.... Ach hai na.... Chalo ek.. dho bhoothookho dara kar... Mera bodyguards banwa dho naa :giggle: :wink:

OK, I can remember an user who has his ID as Bhoot. I'll let him know about you whenever he comes to Bengali room.
No no no nooooooo not user.... I mean ... Bhooth... Devil .... Dayyam... Ghost:wink: