• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Start ur election campaign here - Telugu room

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello dears and nears,

after the exist poll survey for universal moderator contest (done by me only by evaluating the reaction score received by each of them:giggle:)

says that the @ModernSanyasi comes at second place @sssingh and @Dare Devil will share the third place.. Its done by some political strategic specialized team there wont be any kind of doubts required in it...:Cwl:

so guys do wisely your votes.. Just think that your valuable votes doesnt need to be wasted... What if your valuable votes gone wrongly.. Only one option we have and cant be revoked.. So do it wisely...:fingercross:

(Nb:- Just fun oriented... Dont be serious on this survey..)

Btw..

@ModernSanyasi, @sssingh @Dare Devil...

advance congratulations dears..

as you all know i dont have much friends or influence in this forum.. All i know is zozo... In these years..
so once who wins.. Just be in mind that you have been placed with much responsibilities.. Stick on that..

:blessing:

:heart1: excellent speach Shyamuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.