• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Start Like or Dislike system

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianAlpha

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
A genuine suggestion, we can put like or dislike love etc reaction option to profile. It can create credibility to new user and we can also control rule braking abusing etc as more dislike to profile will damage chatters reputation. User will behave properly to collect likes . What's your opinion guys?

A genuine suggestion, we can put like or dislike love etc reaction option to profile. It can create credibility to new user and we can also control rule braking abusing etc as more dislike to profile will damage chatters reputation. User will behave properly to collect likes . What's your opinion guys?
It's not a BAD thing per-say, but there are assholes in this chat (myself included :Devil:) who will hit that "dislike" button on EVERYBODY, see where I'm going with this? You can't tell if a person is REALLY bad based on others opinion.

You've got to figure that out for yourself, dont let others opinions sway you. It just like movie critics, they might not like the movie, but you do.

It's not a BAD thing per-say, but there are assholes in this chat (myself included :Devil:) who will hit that "dislike" button on EVERYBODY, see where I'm going with this? You can't tell if a person is REALLY bad based on others opinion.

You've got to figure that out for yourself, dont let others opinions sway you. It just like movie critics, they might not like the movie, but you do.
Got your point, Everyone has different taste, No one can be judgemental... I thought like forum people will behave just to get positive reactions... it was just a honest effort or suggestion with good intent Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.