• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Stand with Indian cricket team

Berlin

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Wufff...even normal user can't login in twitter.i don't think how relative or friends of players will face this type of activity.how many rotten tomatoes...

first of all we have to accept real truth we didn't have excellent mix of players in a team after 2005.After Ganguly captaincy comes he took the team in right path.lot of victory in overseas.Excellent captain after kapil dev for normal team.

After that dhoni took captaincy response.He led India to three ICC trophies (2007 ICC World Twenty20, 2011 Cricket World Cup and 2013 ICC Champions Trophy), the most for any Indian captain.The most successful Captain of Indian Cricket Team has resigned. He had no pressure to do so, he was doing very well. The reason for his resignation may be the exceptional form of Virat, how he has led the team in recent series against England. MS must have realized that it is the best time to give Virat new responsibilities, one or other day this was to happen. This would give Virat a good two years to prepare his team for the World Cup 2019.

Virat Kohli has an impeccable captaincy record in Test cricket. He has captained India in 68 Test matches and won 40 of them, becoming the most successful Indian Test captain. Virat kohli has been the captain for 24 Test series, won 18 of them, and has not lost a single series at home.

He had earlier relinquished T20 captaincy after the World Cup last year, something that led to a war of words with BCCI, leading to his removal from ODI leadership.

After loss against pakistan his words "I don't think we were brave enough with bat or ball. We were not brave enough with our body language," Kohli said at the post-match presentation ceremony.

After that next captain choice to rohit,because of his captaincy performance in IPL.
I don't like to see again this feeling for any player in india

rohit.jpg

I don't know why those guys talk about next captain in T20.Before this t20 wc rohit is best captain after dhoni,after one loss those statements is completely changed.

Don't take serious decisions based on IPL performance.Most of IPL matches schedule in india.Then how those cricket experts take those type statements.Because ICC tournaments all over world,not only in india.Just think about how many players show performance as like IPL....

Why dhinesh karthik,ishan kishan,harshal patel,Arshdeep Singh,Deepak Hooda selected in Indian cricket team for T20 wc,based on only their this year IPL performance.

Except Arshdeep Singh how many of them showed their real performance.

Jasprit bumrah,Hardik Pandya was also selected for indian cricket team after their performance in IPL.So based on single tournament we cant decide their performance.

Some voice rises like that
Hardik Pandya Should be Made Captain of Team India in T20Is Instead of Rohit Sharma.
Dhoni come back
Kohli captaincy ....

Before tournament starts what kapil dev said , India's chances of qualifying for the semi-finals are less. He said that he can only comment on India's chances if they make it to top 4. But we enter in semi finals.

We already know very weak bowling department.because of Jasprit Bumrah, Jadeja are Out of T20 World Cup.That's why we called for shami for replacement.

Dont think bhuvneshwar kumar is excellent swing bowler,he deal with five wicket haul against small teams.Yesterday match i dont think his ability with first over.Even experienced bowlers feel nervous in big matches,we cant blame Arshdeep Singh.

Why i am stand with Rohit captaincy because these are reasons

After important catch drop of Arshdeep Singh against pakistan in Asia Cup ,he dont think about through away from team

Kohli has not scored a century since November 2019, when he scored 136 against Bangladesh in Kolkata. Commenting on kohli's bad form ,former india captain kapil dev has said that he should dropped from the T20 team.But rohit never thinks about it..

Even Pandya had been away from bowling action for a long time owing to a severe injury in his lower back.Before IPL we know what cricket experts talked about his performance.His fitness issue has also led to the Indian management trying other options for the impending World Cups with Hardik looking to recover from his prolonged issue with back injury.

Whatever may be... yesterday if we scored above 200+ runs that time also we were definitely loss....

if we loses with 5 wickets or 1 over spare ,that time we think about batting performance.so we have to concentrate about bowling department and team selection.

What about Umran Malik,Natarajan.....Yuzvendra Chahal,Ravi Bishnoi.Why we always belief on bhuvi,shami,ashwin in ICC.

Let see how england batters deal with pakistan bowling attack.That time also we think about captaincy or bowling.

We fight with MI vs RCB,CSK,Gujarat Titans captains.....First we have to support indian team.....not with IPL captains...

What Pak Pm said...just look it out

pmm.png

I don't why those guys vehemence with Rohit because of MI captain.

I really accept very poor performance of rohit with bad.May be because of Rahul performance his batting also affected.
That's why our power play run rate in 6.2 in T20 WC.I think very nearly with Zim,Netheralnds.

Same captain as openers Babar,Buttler also come back form in semi finals.But for rohit that thing not happen.Because of that very harsh call against rohit in social media.

If you choose Hardhik as captain based on IPL ,that ill be well and good but next captain,not for now.So lifted trophy only one time.let see how his next performance.

But the same time if you choose players based on IPL think about schedule IPL matches all over world.

live and let live......with peacefully

Wufff...even normal user can't login in twitter.i don't think how relative or friends of players will face this type of activity.how many rotten tomatoes...

first of all we have to accept real truth we didn't have excellent mix of players in a team after 2005.After Ganguly captaincy comes he took the team in right path.lot of victory in overseas.Excellent captain after kapil dev for normal team.

After that dhoni took captaincy response.He led India to three ICC trophies (2007 ICC World Twenty20, 2011 Cricket World Cup and 2013 ICC Champions Trophy), the most for any Indian captain.The most successful Captain of Indian Cricket Team has resigned. He had no pressure to do so, he was doing very well. The reason for his resignation may be the exceptional form of Virat, how he has led the team in recent series against England. MS must have realized that it is the best time to give Virat new responsibilities, one or other day this was to happen. This would give Virat a good two years to prepare his team for the World Cup 2019.

Virat Kohli has an impeccable captaincy record in Test cricket. He has captained India in 68 Test matches and won 40 of them, becoming the most successful Indian Test captain. Virat kohli has been the captain for 24 Test series, won 18 of them, and has not lost a single series at home.

He had earlier relinquished T20 captaincy after the World Cup last year, something that led to a war of words with BCCI, leading to his removal from ODI leadership.

After loss against pakistan his words "I don't think we were brave enough with bat or ball. We were not brave enough with our body language," Kohli said at the post-match presentation ceremony.

After that next captain choice to rohit,because of his captaincy performance in IPL.
I don't like to see again this feeling for any player in india

View attachment 95485

I don't know why those guys talk about next captain in T20.Before this t20 wc rohit is best captain after dhoni,after one loss those statements is completely changed.

Don't take serious decisions based on IPL performance.Most of IPL matches schedule in india.Then how those cricket experts take those type statements.Because ICC tournaments all over world,not only in india.Just think about how many players show performance as like IPL....

Why dhinesh karthik,ishan kishan,harshal patel,Arshdeep Singh,Deepak Hooda selected in Indian cricket team for T20 wc,based on only their this year IPL performance.

Except Arshdeep Singh how many of them showed their real performance.

Jasprit bumrah,Hardik Pandya was also selected for indian cricket team after their performance in IPL.So based on single tournament we cant decide their performance.

Some voice rises like that
Hardik Pandya Should be Made Captain of Team India in T20Is Instead of Rohit Sharma.
Dhoni come back
Kohli captaincy ....

Before tournament starts what kapil dev said , India's chances of qualifying for the semi-finals are less. He said that he can only comment on India's chances if they make it to top 4. But we enter in semi finals.

We already know very weak bowling department.because of Jasprit Bumrah, Jadeja are Out of T20 World Cup.That's why we called for shami for replacement.

Dont think bhuvneshwar kumar is excellent swing bowler,he deal with five wicket haul against small teams.Yesterday match i dont think his ability with first over.Even experienced bowlers feel nervous in big matches,we cant blame Arshdeep Singh.

Why i am stand with Rohit captaincy because these are reasons

After important catch drop of Arshdeep Singh against pakistan in Asia Cup ,he dont think about through away from team

Kohli has not scored a century since November 2019, when he scored 136 against Bangladesh in Kolkata. Commenting on kohli's bad form ,former india captain kapil dev has said that he should dropped from the T20 team.But rohit never thinks about it..

Even Pandya had been away from bowling action for a long time owing to a severe injury in his lower back.Before IPL we know what cricket experts talked about his performance.His fitness issue has also led to the Indian management trying other options for the impending World Cups with Hardik looking to recover from his prolonged issue with back injury.

Whatever may be... yesterday if we scored above 200+ runs that time also we were definitely loss....

if we loses with 5 wickets or 1 over spare ,that time we think about batting performance.so we have to concentrate about bowling department and team selection.

What about Umran Malik,Natarajan.....Yuzvendra Chahal,Ravi Bishnoi.Why we always belief on bhuvi,shami,ashwin in ICC.

Let see how england batters deal with pakistan bowling attack.That time also we think about captaincy or bowling.

We fight with MI vs RCB,CSK,Gujarat Titans captains.....First we have to support indian team.....not with IPL captains...

What Pak Pm said...just look it out

View attachment 95496

I don't why those guys vehemence with Rohit because of MI captain.

I really accept very poor performance of rohit with bad.May be because of Rahul performance his batting also affected.
That's why our power play run rate in 6.2 in T20 WC.I think very nearly with Zim,Netheralnds.

Same captain as openers Babar,Buttler also come back form in semi finals.But for rohit that thing not happen.Because of that very harsh call against rohit in social media.

If you choose Hardhik as captain based on IPL ,that ill be well and good but next captain,not for now.So lifted trophy only one time.let see how his next performance.

But the same time if you choose players based on IPL think about schedule IPL matches all over world.

live and let live......with peacefully

We will rise again!

It’s just a loss right? Not end of the road or life ! The problem is - we have 11 players and 900m commentators ( I have excluded 1-13 age group from the Indian population ).

Let them play - let us get entrained ! Simple

Let’s not behave the crowd like watching gladiators fight.