• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Squirting.

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
You read so many comments from men in chat saying I will make you squirt? First they don't know what it is and how it happens so they don't know how to make a woman squirt and every woman is different. What makes women have orgasms differs at every sexual encounter depending how aroused she is or how it stimulates here cerebrally. There is no mechanical route to a female orgasm that men can work through like some kind of set moves - is a purely subjective thing and dependent on situation, timing understanding of what each woman finds arousing and that can differ from situation to situation. There is no guaranteed way to make a woman orgasm. Many women don't orgasm but still enjoy sex a lot. Many women orgasm very easily others take more time and different sexual stimuli. No man can say they can fully satisfy a woman as what constitutes satisfaction differs greatly from woman to woman and situation to situation. The secret is to understand what excites your woman most. What areas are he erogenous zones that increase arousal.

The attached is one article from women about squirting. There are others I suggest you research and read others as knowledge is power when it comes to sex and social interaction with us women.

Attachments

• When it comes to the topic of squirting and how it happens.pdf
    124.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
You read so many comments from men in chat saying I will make you squirt? First they don't know what it is and how it happens so they don't know how to make a woman squirt and every woman is different. What makes women have orgasms differs at every sexual encounter depending how aroused she is or how it stimulates here cerebrally. There is no mechanical route to a female orgasm that men can work through like some kind of set moves - is a purely subjective thing and dependent on situation, timing understanding of what each woman finds arousing and that can differ from situation to situation. There is no guaranteed way to make a woman orgasm. Many women don't orgasm but still enjoy sex a lot. Many women orgasm very easily others take more time and different sexual stimuli. No man can say they can fully satisfy a woman as what constitutes satisfaction differs greatly from woman to woman and situation to situation. The secret is to understand what excites your woman most. What areas are he erogenous zones that increase arousal.

The attached is one article from women about squirting. There are others I suggest you research and read others as knowledge is power when it comes to sex and social interaction with us women.
Theory n practical is always different...
In message only sexting can be done virtually which has no use by the way...

And if someone says then This is possible when you feel the words spoken in the chat and do it yourself without any distraction.

only orgasm or squirt in not the parameter of sexual satisfaction...

Theory n practical is always different...
In message only sexting can be done virtually which has no use by the way...

And if someone says then This is possible when you feel the words spoken in the chat and do it yourself without any distraction.

only orgasm or squirt in not the parameter of sexual satisfaction...
I have quoted fact not theory. it is up to men to decide if they want to understand women and their sexuality. There is al to of real information about women and their physical and cerebral sexual reactions all by highly qualified women and women who have the experience to back up what they say - all facts from real research not theory so you either take it all on board and improve or keep on with what is clearly not fact. Choice is yours I just tired to help with proper information

I have quoted fact not theory. it is up to men to decide if they want to understand women and their sexuality. There is al to of real information about women and their physical and cerebral sexual reactions all by highly qualified women and women who have the experience to back up what they say - all facts from real research not theory so you either take it all on board and improve or keep on with what is clearly not fact. Choice is yours I just tired to help with proper information
Ok

For guys sex is visual and tactile stimulations while women is all emotional and cerebral connections.

They can say all they want or write anything - if the trust doesn’t come from within it’s as good as just self service. In virtual space and in physical realm an act of just a hormone release.

ultimate sexual satisfaction dynamics are beyond just sex n act.

Squirting is a sweet fruit with juicy when it comes to sex
No man can say they can fully satisfy a woman as what constitutes satisfaction differs greatly from woman to woman and situation to situation. The secret is to understand what excites your woman most.

True said. it all varies and it depends on the mood of each vulvas and the legacy of pleasure in a mentally relaxed state !

Squirting is a sweet fruit with juicy when it comes to sex

True said. it all varies and it depends on the mood of each vulvas and the legacy of pleasure in a mentally relaxed state !
It is not dependent upon any set of regular things as every situation differs every person differs. Everyone one has different sexual needs and how they orgasm differs often from session to session from situation to situation. Something unexpected might trigger a cerebral reaction in a woman that manifests itself physically inducing a surprise and very intense orgasm. Reactions to certain stimuli can differ. No one can predict an outcome until it happens. Yes some have preferred stimuli working out a sexual game role others will respond to situations as they develop getting more aroused as it progresses.

It is not dependent upon any set of regular things as every situation differs every person differs. Everyone one has different sexual needs and how they orgasm differs often from session to session from situation to situation. Something unexpected might trigger a cerebral reaction in a woman that manifests itself physically inducing a surprise and very intense orgasm. Reactions to certain stimuli can differ. No one can predict an outcome until it happens. Yes some have preferred stimuli working out a sexual game role others will respond to situations as they develop getting more aroused as it progresses.
Absolutely spot on!!

Yet the intensity differ based on the level of connection beyond just stimulus.

N yet if we r speaking of Serotonin and oxytocin levels Ofcourse there are multiple ways to add to that.

I meant natural transitions.