• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Special Event - hunt game + design - for 12th Anniversary of ZoZo -

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ZOZO ANNIVERSARY AND HUNT IS OFFICALLY CANCELLED , ANY THREADS MADE OR OTHER HUNTS IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS MADE IN THE FORUM WITHOUT INFORMING MYSELF OR HADES WILL FIND THE THREAD DELETED AND 4 POINTS REMOVED FROM EACH USERS WHO PARTICIPATES

Just because she trying to cheat u doing for all suffering 3 months ? then punish me who posted about her , she will never accept cuz she is greedy and hungry for just badge

lol okay .

it's not fair aphrodite .

no it isnt fair but nor is bullying or us higher ranks having to deal with drama this brings so what i want from this 3 month ban is you all use your imaginations to create games and things like this that represent zozo and i will choice a winner , you will send me your draft copies of what quizzes or hunts or games you wish to do before posting
you have three months to research and put together either as a team of 2 or individuals and you do not share or tell anyone about what you doing
you wanna have this kind of thing then it goes through me and Hades first

Get them brains working and imaginations turning people

Status
Not open for further replies.