• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Spam??

Julie1

Wellknown Ace
I have not been in the old chat room for weeks but I post one message and it says it is spam?? So you words you might repeat not become spam? Any conversation any message is going to have repeat words and sentences even when replying to questions so if you cant put messages on the wall to try make sure you only get responses from people who you might be interested in then all you can do is say nothing!! How can one message on the old wall that I have not been on for weeks be spam??

If the msg was spammed then it means u used a word which is in filter list usage of filter words could mark u as spam n u get muted so beautiful careful with ur words combination

If the msg was spammed then it means u used a word which is in filter list usage of filter words could mark u as spam n u get muted so beautiful careful with ur words combination
It was not spam it was just a sentence of many words How can it be spam with just one word in a sentence it doesn't make sense

It was not spam it was just a sentence of many words How can it be spam with just one word in a sentence it doesn't make sense
One single censor word is enough to consider post for mute. Its possible sometime we use it accidently , not knowing word is censored. Comp program will follow command. :cool: