• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved Spam PM's are getting to be a problem

bobby

In the last two weeks, I've been getting spammed with crap links, from registered names, that then immediately log off. It looks like 'bot' behavior. Most of the time, it's when we don't have a mod. Should there be a clearing house where we can send these? (I know it's like playing whack-a-mole)

Bobby

Yup, i also got it 2-3 times yesterday.
Also urhayley322 is a kik spamming id promoting some website.

i experienced the same and they all come in with a purple color name and then they say "hey...and they send the link" :) i get at least 3-5 everyday...

Yeah those are spam bots designed by spammers to spam in new chat users private chat window.

yeah, i can stop them by blocking country, but it will affect hundreds and thousands of real users to get into zozo.

If you see any new links in private.. please send me those links through contact page or in my inbox through forum.

I'm lucky I never got one of those lol but if I ever get one I'll do that Zeus. :)

i still say block the purple names from signing in for a couple days, see if that might help out some. Cause that bot ALWAYS comes in under a purple name. and really, how hard is it to click on male or female? :p and after a day or two unblock the purple names Zeus. IF there is a way to do that, that is.