• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

SOME PEOPLE ARE DIFFICULT:( [Tag Them]

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
FfgsdcnaUAUEXCJ.jpg

TAG THAT "SOME PEOPLE" YOU MET ON ZOZO!!:Like:

View attachment 96820
@KIARA lol di didnt said me anything i found her in one corner of youtube , then she got open
@Illusion idk when and how she became from normal user to my music player to my bestest bestu to more than freind and finally my sukoon
idk how the journey from being my music player to being the person who make me sleep by her singing
@Ramchand we started as just freinds we had fight and after he became my big brother itachi.
@Bekhayali this girl ufff she is a very good magician she can read my mind and say everything going on my mind correctly
toh ya she is rare ( thats why i call her sushi )

:heart1::heart1::heart1:

@KIARA lol di didnt said me anything i found her in one corner of youtube , then she got open
@Illusion idk when and how she became from normal user to my music player to my bestest bestu to more than freind and finally my sukoon
idk how the journey from being my music player to being the person who make me sleep by her singing
@Ramchand we started as just freinds we had fight and after he became my big brother itachi.
@Bekhayali this girl ufff she is a very good magician she can read my mind and say everything going on my mind correctly
toh ya she is rare ( thats why i call her sushi )

Bache I m not open to anyone but u found me on YouTube so I wasn't having any option !!! But I got my lil brother na I'll be always der for u re !

Bache I m not open to anyone but u found me on YouTube so I wasn't having any option !!! But I got my lil brother na I'll be always der for u re !
i know thats why i said di didnt tell me anything i got those hehe
yup yup you got your lil brother
and i got my big sister

we both are always there for each other billi

View attachment 96820
It's @Amirtha I donno how but we r tat much close tat she knows everything when I m sad when I m happy
It's @Administrator d rudest one d complicated one
It's @VAMC donno how but he is my priority he scolds , he cares for me I don't have words !!!! If I'll say I'll turn senti !!!
It's @sasuke mera bhai unexpected relation but d sweetest one ❤️

It's @Amirtha I donno how but we r tat much close tat she knows everything when I m sad when I m happy
It's @Administrator d rudest one d complicated one
It's @VAMC donno how but he is my priority he scolds , he cares for me I don't have words !!!! If I'll say I'll turn senti !!!
It's @sasuke mera bhai unexpected relation but d sweetest one ❤️
Doll :angel: :kiss: i really don't know how my mind came to you... Whenever u feel sad r happy.... Magical one:fest: