• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Some of my thoughts on Guest ID (abuse and activity)

Anshhi

Ⓝⓔⓢⓣ ⓞⓕ Ⓟⓔⓐⓒⓔ
VIP
Posting Freak
IMG_20240304_100732.jpgIMG_20240304_100710.jpg
Dear sir and mam,

I would like to say something to the honorable people here. I am anshhi i belong from bengali room. I want to say and want to know a little from you... Thousands of guest IDs can be opened from one phone and thousands of users can be abused with those thousand guest IDs. But tell me if it is correct then I am also willing to accept it and if it is not correct then why no action is being taken on the guest IDs.

You are thinking why I would suddenly raise this issue. Yes, this has been happening to me for the past seven months, I was silent for so long, today I was forced to because those guest IDs have crossed the limit. That too without reason.

Even with my friends this same thing is happening. If you want I can provide some proof of it here. I don't know if I will get an answer from you or not. Today this matter has really hurt me so I told you a little in my own way.

just gave the screenshot of the guest IDs that I blocked today morning. And if you say I can also provide the screenshot of the wall where the users were being abused by these IDs.

At the end of the day I mean, a good environment can take a site a long way.I apologize in advance if I said something wrong.

Thank you

View attachment 211445View attachment 211446
Dear sir and mam,

I would like to say something to the honorable people here. I am anshhi i belong from bengali room. I want to say and want to know a little from you... Thousands of guest IDs can be opened from one phone and thousands of users can be abused with those thousand guest IDs. But tell me if it is correct then I am also willing to accept it and if it is not correct then why no action is being taken on the guest IDs.

You are thinking why I would suddenly raise this issue. Yes, this has been happening to me for the past seven months, I was silent for so long, today I was forced to because those guest IDs have crossed the limit. That too without reason.

Even with my friends this same thing is happening. If you want I can provide some proof of it here. I don't know if I will get an answer from you or not. Today this matter has really hurt me so I told you a little in my own way.

just gave the screenshot of the guest IDs that I blocked today morning. And if you say I can also provide the screenshot of the wall where the users were being abused by these IDs.

At the end of the day I mean, a good environment can take a site a long way.I apologize in advance if I said something wrong.

Thank you
There is nothing wrong of u to raise a complaint with a valid point coming to ur query u really know no action taken on them? @Babai_43 and @Sumannnn are having the responsibility to get rid of abusers in the room if they aren't active u can ping any other unimods online in the chat

There is nothing wrong of u to raise a complaint with a valid point coming to ur query u really know no action taken on them? @Babai_43 and @Sumannnn are having the responsibility to get rid of abusers in the room if they aren't active u can ping any other unimods online in the chat
Sorry, I may have made a mistake in explaining to you that this problem is not only in Bengali room. It is in all rooms. And this problem happened to me today in Bengali and Hindi room. If you want I can give some proof of it. I haven't told them anything about this matter yet. I just pointed out the matter. If any action had been taken on this in the past, maybe it would not have happened today. Thank you for giving me this advice, I will tell them about it today.

Sorry, I may have made a mistake in explaining to you that this problem is not only in Bengali room. It is in all rooms. And this problem happened to me today in Bengali and Hindi room. If you want I can give some proof of it. I haven't told them anything about this matter yet. I just pointed out the matter. If any action had been taken on this in the past, maybe it would not have happened today. Thank you for giving me this advice, I will tell them about it today.
Whenever someone abuse take ss and send to any uni mod or any staff member if they r available immediate action will be taken.. if there is no staff member then report and ignore.

Whenever someone abuse take ss and send to any uni mod or any staff member if they r available immediate action will be taken.. if there is no staff member then report and ignore.
What I saw is that it doesn't block guest I'd when it's one by one comes. One block another abuse. She told her post she has blocked a lot of guest id today . If this Continue when she talk to someone on wall or block These guest id .This is a very big problem. I think it should be of little importance to those who are looking at things

Last edited:
If this is happening in Hindi room ping me anytime, i rarely use beta but most of the time u can find me old ui..
I am sorry to inform you that not only me but almost all active users are victims of this. And the time is 4 to 6 am. I don't think all mods will be active then. If you want I can go back to the old UI and let you know if it happens today or anyday again...

Thank you mam.

I am sorry to inform you that not only me but almost all active users are victims of this. And the time is 4 to 6 am. I don't think all mods will be active then. If you want I can go back to the old UI and let you know if it happens today or anyday again...

Thank you mam.
U can find me in old ui any time if I'm not active in chat u can ping me anytime in forum don't worry ABUSERS DONT HAVE ANY PLACE IN ZOZO

there is ALWAYS going to be assholes, no matter what site, platform or UI is being used. There is NO way to block assholes from using sites. Its up to the individual user to just keep blocking or ignoring people like this.

There is no magic wand to wave and check a persons personality before they log in and prevent them from chatting. Its just the way of the internet.

there is ALWAYS going to be assholes, no matter what site, platform or UI is being used. There is NO way to block assholes from using sites. Its up to the individual user to just keep blocking or ignoring people like this.

There is no magic wand to wave and check a persons personality before they log in and prevent them from chatting. Its just the way of the internet.
I agree with your words sir, not to throw away your words. But you should look at the matter seriously and if there is any way to bring some limitation and control on the guest ID. If something can be arranged then many people like me will be benefited not only me. You can imagine that one person logged in 30 accounts within 30 minutes from one phone just today morning and we are blocking. What a horrible thing.

At the end of the day, a little good decision today can go a long way in improving a site's future.

Thank you sir for giving me your valuable time and feedback..

I agree with your words sir, not to throw away your words. But you should look at the matter seriously and if there is any way to bring some limitation and control on the guest ID. If something can be arranged then many people like me will be benefited not only me. You can imagine that one person logged in 30 accounts within 30 minutes from one phone just today morning and we are blocking. What a horrible thing.

At the end of the day, a little good decision today can go a long way in improving a site's future.

Thank you sir for giving me your valuable time and feedback..
there is ONE way to stop it, tell your mobile phone companies over there to stop using dynamic IPs. :rofl1:

Sorry, I may have made a mistake in explaining to you that this problem is not only in Bengali room. It is in all rooms. And this problem happened to me today in Bengali and Hindi room. If you want I can give some proof of it. I haven't told them anything about this matter yet. I just pointed out the matter. If maybe it would

Dear sir and mam,

Thank you
Please stay in Bengali room, When I'm online ,I'm ensuring you that no one will abuse you.
Please ignore those ids and report also using flag button.

Please stay in Bengali room, When I'm online ,I'm ensuring you that no one will abuse you.
Please ignore those ids and report also using flag button.
Thank you very much, this is what I expected from you. Hope this time we can chat in peace. Today morning I saw a guest ID promoting their site on our wall. Think how much guest ID is overkill. If you say I can give screenshot here. It's spoiling the image of our site to others, I think it's not right for them to do that. It's not up for discussion here.
At the end of the day I want to say thank you for thinking about us so much...

Thank you very much, this is what I expected from you. Hope this time we can chat in peace. Today morning I saw a guest ID promoting their site on our wall. Think how much guest ID is overkill. If you say I can give screenshot here. It's spoiling the image of our site to others, I think it's not right for them to do that. It's not up for discussion here.
At the end of the day I want to say thank you for thinking about us so much...
It's our responsibility to ensure that all chatters will enjoy their time and chatting at zozo.
Just enjoy your chatting

:Like::Like:View attachment 211445View attachment 211446
Dear sir and mam,

Thank you
This happened to me some time ago. I understand how much it hurts when someone abuses in bad language. It is surprising to thik that 20 or 30 guest I'd are active at the same time even a mod is present and when tag him that mod is silent. It is increasing day by day a group of people are doing these things and someone big is with them. I can't say what they get, their family background might be the same. There is nothing to do about it, as far as I know and what will ignore do when guest I'd are active one after the other. In about 5 min I saw atleast 30 guest I'd active. So we need to think about it. Its happening in the morning time. If there was a separate room like it was at the old site. Where the guest I'd cannot be entered would be better. This is my own comments not to hurt or make anyone happy. Sorry if I said big things with small mouth..

What I saw is that it doesn't block guest I'd when it's one by one comes. One block another abuse. She told her post she has blocked a lot of guest id today . If this Continue when she talk to someone on wall or block These guest id .This is a very big problem. I think it should be of little importance to those who are looking at things
This happened to me some time ago. I understand how much it hurts when someone abuses in bad language. It is surprising to thik that 20 or 30 guest I'd are active at the same time even a mod is present and when tag him that mod is silent. It is increasing day by day a group of people are doing these things and someone big is with them. I can't say what they get, their family background might be the same. There is nothing to do about it, as far as I know and what will ignore do when guest I'd are active one after the other. In about 5 min I saw atleast 30 guest I'd active. So we need to think about it. Its happening in the morning time. If there was a separate room like it was at the old site. Where the guest I'd cannot be entered would be better. This is my own comments not to hurt or make anyone happy. Sorry if I said big things with small mouth..
Thank you for presenting your views here...

there ARE rooms like that. called the Game Room and Zingy Zazz rooms, if you're not registered you dont see those rooms on your list, let alone aren't allowed to enter them in the Beta chat. :facepalm:

Dear sir and mam,

Thank you
Sad:sad1: