TyNice
TyNice
Would like to know your historical talent more. ( That you did in college )View attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}

Still much much better than my current drawings...*saluteView attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}
Oh heheStill much much better than my current drawings...*salute
tyCartoon Network walo ko bech do Bhai

Haha okWould like to know your historical talent more. ( That you did in college )![]()
Nice try plz don't try againView attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}

View attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}
Still better than me ...View attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}

Still better than me ...![]()
Nice try plz don't try again![]()

Bahut sundarView attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}
Wahh madam jiView attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}
I think we can go for an exhibition, saying doraemons paintingView attachment 432840
View attachment 432841
View attachment 432842
View attachment 432843
View attachment 432844
View attachment 432845
View attachment 432846
View attachment 432847
View attachment 432848
Don't laugh![]()
{PS:-I'm not an artist this was just a college assignment...lol}
Wah NYCSibaji? I think it's (Shivaji )Hehe nice drawings. I still can tell whole history of each people u drawh