• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Some Modes or Admins kicked user without any reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bavagaru

Novice Sprinter
Hi Main admin,

I have a friend user name called Nellore Nerajana her id got kick without valid reason please take necessary action on such people. The funny reason is she is in her register id with VIP badge but given reason as abused in guest id so is this acceptable reason ?

Incident happened date and time as below and attached screen shot for your reference.

Date : 22-Sep-2023

Time:6:00 to 8:30 pm IST

Hope you wont repeat this issue next time

Attachments

• IMG-20230923-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230923-WA0000.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi Main admin,

I have a friend user name called Nellore Nerajana her id got kick without any reason please take necessary action. The funny reason is she is in her reg id but given reason as abused in guest id

Data : 22-Sep-2023

Time:7:30 to 8:30 IST

We pray that your problem gets resolved soon. :Laugh1:

We pray that your problem gets resolved soon. :Laugh1:
:rofl1: this is not a problem of one chatter but the whole chatters so it happend today one user but tomorrow for many so I dont want this happen any more and I am here to support all good users

Last edited:
Hi Main admin,

I have a friend user name called Nellore Nerajana her id got kick without valid reason please take necessary action on such people. The funny reason is she is in her register id with VIP badge but given reason as abused in guest id so is this acceptable reason ?

Incident happened date and time as below and attached screen shot for your reference.

Data : 22-Sep-2023

Time:7:30 to 8:30 IST

She got kicked at 6:47 pm not in btw 7:30 to 8:30 pm

N we know what she did in guest so no need to justify her no unnecessary actions will be taken against anyone

She got kicked at 6:47 pm not in btw 7:30 to 8:30 pm

N we know what she did in guest so no need to justify her no unnecessary actions will be taken against anyone
Which guest id she used ? and instead of kicking guest id why did register id got kick ?

Which guest id she used ? and instead of kicking guest id why did register id got kick ?
If your friend had the issue it is up to her not you to make the complaint ,if she was caught abusing under a guest id then she shouldn't even own a vip badge . your interferance in the matter is making things worse for her because it concerns her and the staff ,
i'm sure @Hades will decide what happens to her and her badge

Hi Main admin,

Date : 22-Sep-2023

Time:6:00 to 8:30 pm IST

here is the BIG thing, its none of YOUR business. This isn't YOUR account.

And I was in the room when this happend. YOUR friend, shot her mouth off while using her vip account, then decided to log in under a guest name shot her mouth off some more and got banned for a few hours. I'd back off if I were you since you dont seem to have the entire picture. As a vip she should have known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.