• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Somaiya Harman Rasputin instead of Jupiter and ayushman for Hindi room !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ץöu

Epic Legend
Jupiter takes action against hindi room even she doesn't know story and Hindi words she can't translate because we use hindi short form...and that guy ayushmaan expert in mocking girls and random user with his power he always manipulate chat stories with moderator admin... !! In recent he also snatched someone badge a female user by using his fake virtual power even we know he is zero ..so please remove mod power from him and give to any female Id like violet pankhu...!! Or any other unbiased user...!! You all re not available in Hindi room so you don't know the whole ayushmaan story..I have made fake ss of him bcoz you guys are not listening us here are many complaints against him even u can ask in Indian room too..!! Please do something!!

Well if u think the room mod @AYUSHMAN is mocking girls n misusing his power all u need to do is take the ss as proof n submit to the unimods or admins even the persons u tagged here @Somaiya Karn @Rasputin_M @Harman 26 they all are Hindi room staff right y didn't u informed to them? Or u u didn't reported his provoking msgs? Y u didn't took any ss?
Y the fuck u tried to make edited ss to defame him .....and crying to abuse him in pms by coming in other ids?

If u want to make a allegation be sure u have evidence n send to staff instead of trying such fraud attempts ....

Don't forget what ever u see is not truth staff always keeps an eye on each room without ur acknowledgement

Last edited:
You have some Jupiphobia ? Whenever something happen you people adding my name I know this will give you more view when you in title write JUPITER but you are Fraud ... you try make fake ss and remove somebody else badge due to ur revenge nature and first of all badge of fernss was removed not your .. why she not come here complain wait wait i know why because she know what she did and now trying make look bad aayushman and others ? Are you her lawyer why u so bothered. She jumping from room to room and by untagged abuse and make room even more worse . So before u make complain make sure its about you not about somebody else who tell you to do and you are like blind go and make complain . Come back with some proof cuz everyone can just do blah blah .

Status
Not open for further replies.