• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solve Riddle

Humsafar

Mr.Authenticity
Senior's
Chat Pro User
I live without a body,

hear without ears,

speak without a mouth

and

am born in air.

What am I?

:p:pI think I came across this before

Echo??
Finished so short :Dtm:.
Let me try answer for you
You can let live without a body but its not a soul thing souls dont have a body moreover souls can be anywhere near you and it to dont have a ear yes it can hear you without a human ear and souls can speak to you through telepahy it does not need a mouth to make you understand what it say and also it will convey the msg ti you without saying anything. Yes souls are hanging and dancing in the air so soul may be the answer or may not be. But if it was soul too which can perfectly fit into this but i dont kmow whether the answer you think was same as me every pepole has a different chance of view but it quite hard to be same
Anyway soul may be the answer.:p

Finished so short :Dtm:.
Let me try answer for you
You can let live without a body but its not a soul thing souls dont have a body moreover souls can be anywhere near you and it to dont have a ear yes it can hear you without a human ear and souls can speak to you through telepahy it does not need a mouth to make you understand what it say and also it will convey the msg ti you without saying anything. Yes souls are hanging and dancing in the air so soul may be the answer or may not be. But if it was soul too which can perfectly fit into this but i dont kmow whether the answer you think was same as me every pepole has a different chance of view but it quite hard to be same
Anyway soul may be the answer.:p
Hahahaha :Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl: