• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

solution plz

InYourDreams

Wellknown Ace
<you are banned>Im getting this second time and the solution earlier was to clear cache ,but it fixed automatically last time {lik i run on ios and cant clear cache here}

Attachments

• D99A5599-B650-4BD2-BE44-40360BC3CFCD.jpeg
    D99A5599-B650-4BD2-BE44-40360BC3CFCD.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
That happens with this fucked up 3rd party platform. if you sign in to many times under different names it kicks you out for like 8hrs and wont let you sign back in. why we encourage users to register their names then you can come and go as you like.
Bro I couldn’t login to my main so i tried guest

That happens with this fucked up 3rd party platform. if you sign in to many times under different names it kicks you out for like 8hrs and wont let you sign back in. why we encourage users to register their names then you can come and go as you like.
Look at the attachment above thats what it shows to my main

Look at the attachment above thats what it shows to my main
this is what happens when you make to many names with the same IP or same email. clear your cache, clear the cookies for the site. usually this happens when 4 to 6 names have been created in a day. you'll have to wait several hours for it to clear if clearing everything and unplugging your router doesn't work.

this is what happens when you make to many names with the same IP or same email. clear your cache, clear the cookies for the site. usually this happens when 4 to 6 names have been created in a day. you'll have to wait several hours for it to clear if clearing everything and unplugging your router doesn't work.
Bro does it happens if i login multiple times in the same account ?

Loggin
logging in with a registered account several times can also cause this problem? I meant this {you are banned} and i then tried guest bro

Attachments

• 1E13B3E0-B8CC-4601-9D67-27025B78EAAC.jpeg
    1E13B3E0-B8CC-4601-9D67-27025B78EAAC.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 11
Nice explanation