• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sollunga ithellam unmaya??

Sollunga ithellam unmaya

Ethana adi patta ullangal Inga irukeenga

:giggle:
View attachment 36309View attachment 36310View attachment 36311

Though I am not married as I know a bit psychology lemme put my thoughts

Man, Understanding his and other wife

When it comes to his wife ===>

She'll have much more expectations on him, she wants him to be the way she likes to

And obviously women are known for mood swings they are like stocks don't know what happens next

With all this affect

Inside house There will be many mini wars happening

Everytime he feels he understood her she proves him wrong the next sec with some act

When it comes to other persons wife ===>

In this case it's different he maximum sees her from outside no expectations nothing it'll be more easy to understand and

obviously her husband is also man even he won't understand so this guy can flirt and understand more

That's why Mostly people in affairs are max happy than real ones lol

Though I am not married as I know a bit psychology lemme put my thoughts

Man, Understanding his and other wife

When it comes to his wife ===>

She'll have much more expectations on him, she wants him to be the way she likes to

And obviously women are known for mood swings they are like stocks don't know what happens next

With all this affect

Inside house There will be many mini wars happening

Everytime he feels he understood her she proves him wrong the next sec with some act

When it comes to other persons wife ===>

In this case it's different he maximum sees her from outside no expectations nothing it'll be more easy to understand and

obviously her husband is also man even he won't understand so this guy can flirt and understand more

That's why Mostly people in affairs are max happy than real ones lol
This doesn’t seem like from :think1:someone single

Really?????

This doesn’t seem like from :think1:someone single

Really?????

I'm not married but

I've been in a relationship haha

So I've got immense experience

Everyday is a new lesson for me

Sometimes in a day every hour used to be too

:Cwl: :giggle: