• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

So it's about time . .. you guys must know ..what we face..

• Thread starter Deleted member 3142
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3142

Hi

This is the basic issue that most of girls face in all chat rooms.. including me... Cuz obviously I'm not an exception... No one is...

So if someone bothers us .. we can ignore them and boom they are gone..

But why can't we do the same to mod, universal mod, admin or who ever is holding some powerful badge in chat rooms..

Just because they are badge holders they can message us against our will ?
How fair is that..?
Not fair at all...

It's not that they abuse ... They just make us deafening.. flooding our inbox with tons of messages even when we clearly say not to... Yeah disgusts the hell out of me... I've not been coming to zozo regularly cuz of various reasons and one of them is definitely this.. i hate it when someone doesn't respects our opinions..
No means no.. even if you are God.. doesn't matter .. just because you guys are badge holders doesn't give you right to interrupt anyone's time here..
we come here for peace not to lose it...

Hence all we want is the option to block anyone that distrub us even if it's universal mod or admin or someone else with a badge

I don't want to pin it on particular person but i think many faced this same issue as I'm..m so that's about it..

Thanks a lot...

Please have a look at this @Rapunzel ... I would love hear your view on this..

If those things are not possible ... Doesn't matter cuz I'm taking an exit anyways ... But it would be helpful for other girls...who are facing this same issue as me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

This is the basic issue that most of girls face in all chat rooms.. including me... Cuz obviously I'm not an exception... No one is...

But why can't we do the same to mod, universal mod, admin or who ever is holding some powerful badge in chat rooms..

How fair is that..?
Not fair at all...

It's not that they abuse ... They just make us deafening.. flooding our inbox with tons of messages even when we clearly say not to... Yeah disgusts the hell out of me... I've not been coming to zozo regularly cuz of various reasons and one of them is definitely this.. i hate it when someone doesn't respects our opinions..
No means no.. even if you are God.. doesn't matter .. just because you guys are badge holders doesn't give you right to interrupt anyone's time here..

Hence all we want is the option to block anyone that distrub us even if it's universal mod or admin or someone else with a badge

I don't want to pin it on particular person but i think many faced this same issue as I'm..m so that's about it..

Thanks a lot...

If those things are not possible ... Doesn't matter cuz I'm taking an exit anyways ... But it would be helpful for other girls...who are facing this same issue as me..
True dear...
Every individual has there own space n no one has right to interrupt or keep there heads inside the others pm if once said no.. It might be admin or uni mod or whoever holds the badge... Applies for both male and female users...

Guys have some common sense n respect the consent of individuals...

I would ask @barbie to raise a comolaint afainst such mods to @Administrator or @Rapunzel directly with all screen shots..if the action is delayed you can post about the issue with mentioning the name of the USER/MODERATOR/ADMIN in forum so that we xan discuss and sort it...

Ignoring moderqtors will create problems...abusers will block moderators n will start abusing then we moderators cant help u out of it....

She clearly tagged @Rapunzel and want her opinion on it. So let me leave it to raja matha to handle it.

But you knew how to create a thread and start complaint about it, but did not it came to your thought about sending us a email about this issue with the admin/moderator name? Or you could have personally mentioned this with Rapunzel in her PM? Hmm anyway You are not allowed to block/ignore any moderator or admin for certain reason. Anyway in future mention those admin/mods username in the thread.

She clearly tagged @Rapunzel and want her opinion on it. So let me leave it to raja matha to handle it.

But you knew how to create a thread and start complaint about it, but did not it came to your thought about sending us a email about this issue with the admin/moderator name? Or you could have personally mentioned this with Rapunzel in her PM? Hmm anyway You are not allowed to block/ignore any moderator or admin for certain reason. Anyway in future mention those admin/mods username in the thread.
This is why i love zozo no ego issues between pepole. As admin make way to rapz

Surprising!! Mods in Telugu Room have always been good to me.

I think zozo gave the mods/ admins/ superadmins or whatever the power to head to anyone's inbox to inform you when you spam or do not abide by a rule. When I was new to platform, I used to spam the wall with emojis and my mods informed to not to although my pvt is off. So these rights should still be there to mods/ admins but limit the msgs per day, that could be a solution.

I think it is also more of - how we say a NO too, that matters. You can always screenshot our issue and send to admin team I guess.
Easy said than done ... Just because you didn't face the issue didn't mean no one else did ?.. think before you say something like that.. I've been in zozo from more than two years... And I've never posted anything like this till date.. so know thy before you say something....

It's not how we say no... It's how the other person understand or respects the opposite person's opinion..
Please stop messaging me, it's irritating and Don't message me .. i don't want to talk to you is what kind of no ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would ask @barbie to raise a comolaint afainst such mods to @Administrator or @Rapunzel directly with all screen shots..if the action is delayed you can post about the issue with mentioning the name of the USER/MODERATOR/ADMIN in forum so that we xan discuss and sort it...

Ignoring moderqtors will create problems...abusers will block moderators n will start abusing then we moderators cant help u out of it....

I posted this because it's a situation that many people should be aware of .. not some publicity stunt... And also i clearly mentioned that whether it can or can't be resolved.. it's absolutely fine..as you have your reasons and rules.. but i can't face it anymore..so I'm taking my leave...
Sorry if this thread bothers you in anyway... I've posted what i felt ... It's just a button away for you to remove this thread if it's creating some kind of problem.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Hi

How fair is that..?
Not fair at all...

Thanks a lot...

I m glad u mention the issue
but i would have been more happy if you would have clearly mentioned name of such batch holders who ping female users against their will as according to me with such batch you get responsibility and one who is not responsible such batch holder they don't have any right to carry that batch
ANd for such pm stalkers other batch holders must not be pointed who are dedicated ones
One more thing blocking mod option will not resolve the matter but this option will be helpful for abusers thn as they will block moderators easily and so will spammers
I think blocking PM's will be worth than blocking ids

I posted this because it's a situation that many people should be aware of .. not some publicity stunt... And also i clearly mentioned that whether it can or can't be resolved.. it's absolutely fine..as you have your reasons and rules.. but i can't face it anymore..so I'm taking my leave...
Sorry if this thread bothers you in anyway... I've posted what i felt ... It's just a button away for you to remove this thread if it's creating some kind of problem.

Thanks for understanding. :)
We are here to help u ppl in these situations...not to let users down...so as i already said u just send a message to admin or rapz with the name....even now its not late..

Status
Not open for further replies.