• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

SMILE PLEASE !

BuroBhaam

Favoured Frenzy
It's healthy for mind and body. It's the natural medicine which is absolutely free. No matter if you're broken, no matter if there are work loads, no matter if you're lonely, keep smiling. Keep smiling and the world will definitely start to smile with you.

It's healthy for mind and body. It's the natural medicine which is absolutely free. No matter if you're broken, no matter if there are work loads, no matter if you're lonely, keep smiling. Keep smiling and the world will definitely start to smile with you.
:):D:Dream1::Cwl::giggle::Laugh1::holiday::nodding::rofl1:

Is this enough :tso:

aww ... this is more than enough lovely lady. You brought me smile on my face. At first I smiled, then I started to laugh. I am much more happy now than previous few minutes. Thank you for bringing me smile :rofl1:
Ohhh.... Now the question is ...
Did u made me smile...
Or i made u smile:giggle:

Ohhh.... Now the question is ...
Did u made me smile...
Or i made u smile:giggle:
OK I've done my research super-quick. The results are already found. First I advised everybody to keep smiling (but I was writing my advice and not smiling then). Then you started to smile according to that advice. After that I started to smile and laugh seeing the smile on your face. And the conclusion is - we both are now smiling at the same time when you are reading this 'article' :idea:
:Laugh1::rofl1:

OK I've done my research super-quick. The results are already found. First I advised everybody to keep smiling (but I was writing my advice and not smiling then). Then you started to smile according to that advice. After that I started to smile and laugh seeing the smile on your face. And the conclusion is - we both are now smiling at the same time when you are reading this 'article' :idea:
:Laugh1::rofl1:
Ok ok .... Keep smiling.... Spread your smiles and make your surroundings filled with smiles and pleasantness .... Good evening