• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Small intro

IMA KICK YO ASSS TO DA CORNAHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOLOLOLOL
TWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wait does that make me a new member tooo well new to the forum i would guess so *curtsy * here i am all cause i had to check someone out thanks for that Mag and Selena and it wasn't as good and ya two said it was Nightmares will be happening over that thanks a lot for that really when im screaming in terror tonight cause of ya two my dogs will be wonder wtf happened .......................................yeah thanks again

wait does that make me a new member tooo well new to the forum i would guess so *curtsy * here i am all cause i had to check someone out thanks for that Mag and Selena and it wasn't as good and ya two said it was Nightmares will be happening over that thanks a lot for that really when im screaming in terror tonight cause of ya two my dogs will be wonder wtf happened .......................................yeah thanks again
magssssssssss made me do it, i tried to talk her out of it honest (not honest):D:D:D:D:p

magssssssssss made me do it, i tried to talk her out of it honest (not honest):D:D:D:D:p
do ya always do what Mag's tells ya well it can be fun to follow her but comeeeeeeeeeeeee on that wasn't a fight worth thing ohhh hell NO lol but i have to admit that hair was a very laughable thing though i will give ya all that much