• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Slapping

Sometimes I look at mirror and give a tight slap to myself. You dont deserve such people in life nu. :swearing::slap:

Who am I to slap others?

I dont like domestic violence and no rights to touch others my policy doesnt allow that. :smirking:
If they are play with our feeling, not a problem to slap them. Who they to play with my feelings :cool:

There's one incident happened. I saw a scene of my nephew beating his girlfriend , that was the moment I wanted to slap him hard , so that he could not even think about hitting a woman again in his entire lifetime. But all I did was simply ask about the matter , all the while he was explaining why he was raising his hand on the girl , I thought of various ways just to hit him hard. Even if things weren't going his way he didn't deserve the right to hit her. No one has a right to raise a hand over anyone even myself but at that moment I just want him to experience the exact phase, she/he deserves love, respect not such behaviour from the people they loves and respects..