• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Skin care routine ❤️

Skin Care Routine For Summer: 5 Benefits of Using Ice Cubes on Your Face​

Ice cubes facial: Ever heard of ice facial? If not, then here's a list of benefits you must read this summer season...​

Ice-cubes.jpg

Subscribe to Notifications

Ice on Face Hack: We all want our bodies to feel a bit easy this summer and feel fresh, cool, and hydrating. So, what is a better way than to do it with some cool ice? Yes, try this super cool and fun hack that has always been 'ghar ke nuske'. While drinking some chilled beverages, it feels like heaven in summer, just imagine the wonders ice can do to our skin. During summers our skin tends to suffer a lot in various ways such as dullness, dryness, blemishes, open pores, uneven skin tone, and signs of aging as well. Overall our face feels dull and lifeless. That's why the skin icing facial has come to the rescue. In this article, we are going to tell you the 5 benefits of applying ice cubes to the face and what wonders it can do to your skin. Wrap ice cubes with a towel and cloth, and then apply them to your skin. Although it is possible to apply ice directly onto the face, it is advised that you avoid doing so.
Good info. I 'll try it.

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this great skin care tip for the summer. Using ice cubes on the face can help with various skin concerns that tend to arise during the warmer months. I love how easy and accessible this hack is - we all have ice cubes at home! And if you girl wants some advanced facial procedures - I suggest checking out this spa https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/services/botox-treatment-in-woodland-hills-ca/. It helped me to treat my skin.

Last edited: