• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Size Matters or Stamina Matters

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
Stamina :Laugh1:
How to increase Sex Stamina in Men | by Satinder pal singh | Medium

Play pause fast fwwd play reverse fast fwwd pause play fast fwwdddddd pause fastfwd fast fwd fast fwd :rofl1: What ur looking I’m playing music with rhythm lol ans remember the most important u need power supply till end and if it stops in middle the player i mean music player will get damaged into pieces & thrown out :rofl1:so always need power with play and pause technique lol.

Play pause fast fwwd play reverse fast fwwd pause play fast fwwdddddd pause fastfwd fast fwd fast fwd :rofl1: What ur looking I’m playing music with rhythm lol ans remember the most important u need power supply till end and if it stops in middle the player i mean music player will get damaged into pieces & thrown out :rofl1:so always need power with play and pause technique lol.
Make sure ur music player don't breakdown with external disturbance or damage lol.
It has to bear the high voltage else music player will damage when power supplies is on :holiday: :evilgrin1:

Stamina obviously matters, To understand her body and go accordingly.. Whthr its slow or fast u must b rdy for it.. Size yep tat too matters bt its personally her opinion..
According to me juz go wit the flow, the result must b she s happy wit u.. No matter wat..