• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Site glitch

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Major issue which i face j dont know about others is of blocking some ids i am nable to block i even tried to block that person by changing my browser but i was unable to do so
Atlast i sswitched my beryl id to my another registered id caz he was continuously harassjng me and i was unable to block him
How to sort out this problem admin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200518-160635.png
    Screenshot_20200518-160635.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200518-160903.png
    Screenshot_20200518-160903.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20200518-161154.png
    Screenshot_20200518-161154.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 14
Major issue which i face j dont know about others is of blocking some ids i am nable to block i even tried to block that person by changing my browser but i was unable to do so
Atlast i sswitched my beryl id to my another registered id caz he was continuously harassjng me and i was unable to block him
How to sort out this problem admin

Beryl this issue was already discussed with Satz and Ichayan. Ichayan has agreed that this is due to site glitch. It happened to me as well as with another three users Maya21f, Sailu and Sudeepa in Telugu room. But we did not had SS for supporting. Thanks for raising this with SS

Last edited:
Beryl this issue was already discussed with Satz and Ichayan. Ichayan has agreed that this is due to site glitch. It happened to me as well as with another three users Maya21f, Sailu and Sudeepa in Telugu room. But we did not had SS for supporting. Thanks for raising this with SS
Ur wc :)

There are lot of bugs in the chat. Thats why im working on a full remodel of the chat. Which will put an end point for the bugs right now you and others face in the chat. I can't just fix this only one bug right now. So you have to wait for sometime to get it fixed.

There are lot of bugs in the chat. Thats why im working on a full remodel of the chat. Which will put an end point for the bugs right now you and others face in the chat. I can't just fix this only one bug right now. So you have to wait for sometime to get it fixed.
Ok thnx for the rply zeus