• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shyam the Tamil Admin mutes for no reason in hindi room

Status
Not open for further replies.

aakash111

Active Ranker
This Guy Shyam muted me twice for no reason in hindi room. he dont know hindi. he dont know what i am chatting . So biased . i feel like abuse him ,

You have abused almost everyone in Hindi room since years, I don't understand why are you trying to act, lol.

I abus
You have abused almost everyone in Hindi room since years, I don't understand why are you try

Bruh...That was a Trap :Drunk: Now you accepted that you're a Abuser yourself !! CASE CLOSED

View attachment 180344
i dont get whats ur trap and which case u closed ? case if not even filed with u .. u are so excited to get likes of bekhayali that u just post anything . did i not say i abused him . i did . from another id . i wud again if he bothers me next time . case closed for u ? just leave the thread.

You have abused almost everyone in Hindi room since years, I don't understand why are you trying to act, lol.
how do u know i abused every one ? there are 500 users in hindi room. i have better things to do but yes i abuse some who deserve my sense. were u the victim ? then u belonged there. ... if there are 100 ppl there will be some issues. if u dont get it .. live in ur lala land

People who dont know the language should not try to act as mod admin of any room. Also zozo dont need a single mod . please relieve them of these duties. These mods think they are super spl where as they most times like common sense

May God bless you with a bad manager so that he keeps you busy all the time and you never get the free time to come here :)

I abus

i dont get whats ur trap and which case u closed ? case if not even filed with u .. u are so excited to get likes of bekhayali that u just post anything . did i not say i abused him . i did . from another id . i wud again if he bothers me next time . case closed for u ? just leave the thread.

I have 25k Likes under my belt Kiddo...You think this one like is going to keep me up :smoking:

By the way I doubt you might be thrown out from this place by staffs.. not for abusing but for behaving like a 12 yr old :giggle: Kids are restricted here !

I have 25k Likes under my belt Kiddo...You think this one like is going to keep me up :smoking:

By the way I doubt you might be thrown out from this place by staffs.. not for abusing but for behaving like a 12 yr old :giggle: Kids are restricted here !
chill . let them . go report do what u can . nothing bothers me . just nothing !!! i am Awesome !! these are small issues. and tbh i posted this complaint also for fun which i am having now... with u and others. i have been muted etc many times for no reason. i know how to laugh and use this to laugh abt it :D

thse 25 k likes only show how useless have u been in ur real life :D keep it up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.