• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Should the moderator be male or female, young or old???

ZenVoyager

I wanted to answer this question at first when I read the forum complaints. The forum didn't have much going on, and there were hardly any people in the chat room. After reading the complaints, I formed my own opinion, but I chose not to share it. It seems like people don't pay much attention when a man posts something, but if it's a woman, everyone seems to react.

So, I'd like to hear from all of you: What do you think? Does gender or age make a difference in Chat Zozo?

It's bit confusing... :map:

can u explain?
Sure..why not....

Who should be a moderator ?? Male or female or mix of both ??

Same goes for age.. should he/she be young or adult or mix of both.

(For example: a male young moderator tend to make an aggressive approach towards a male user, but soft approach towards a female user)

Sure..why not....

Who should be a moderator ?? Male or female or mix of both ??

Same goes for age.. should he/she be young or adult or mix of both.

(For example: a male young moderator tend to make an aggressive approach towards a male user, but soft approach towards a female user)
What you said is somewhat true.

Sometimes a young person can act in a mature way while an old person may not.

There is partiality at times so I personally feel age or gender shouldn't matter, a person who is sensible, mature enough and who won't be partial should be a moderator.

What you said is somewhat true.

Sometimes a young person can act in a mature way while an old person may not.

There is partiality at times so I personally feel age or gender shouldn't matter, a person who is sensible, mature enough and who won't be partial should be a moderator.
I like what you said. A moderator should be sensible, mature, and impartial.

If high command knows how to control their tool it won't effect if they are male female or trance . Personally if the person is genuine and mature I ll listen him/her/they/them what so ever.

I wanted to answer this question at first when I read the forum complaints. The forum didn't have much going on, and there were hardly any people in the chat room. After reading the complaints, I formed my own opinion, but I chose not to share it. It seems like people don't pay much attention when a man posts something, but if it's a woman, everyone seems to react.

So, I'd like to hear from all of you: What do you think? Does gender or age make a difference in Chat Zozo?
Gender makes no difference but age does I guess like my personal opinion anyone experienced and well disciplined old can be .

Despite gender or Age ...Anyone who pushes that kick button ll kick the rules defaulters away !

Welcome to reality.

The one have brain they should be the mod