• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Should prostitution be legalized in India?

In my view it should be.

Despite the fact it's illegal, It is happening all across country.

Legalizing prostitution will help sex workers to have a better life.
I agree, I respect the sex workers as many of them don't have any other option for survival they choose this, India prostitution is a taboo.
Wake up guys, how we r working in different kind of profession for our living same way they r working for der life.
Many kids of sex workers has been settled in different kind of professions, they r proud to be kids of sex workers.
A huge respect for those who struggle in daily life n give a respectable life for their kids :heart1:

Europe, thrives on a large scale legalized prostitution availability which caters to travellers, locals. They are goverend red light zones which pay tax too. So in India, if it is legalized, it would bring in more money tho the govt plus the social stigma attached to a "prostitute" Disappears n she gets a chance at living life normally. Most of them, don't choose this profession, they were thrust into it.. Atleast lets give them their self respect back..

Europe, thrives on a large scale legalized prostitution availability which caters to travellers, locals. They are goverend red light zones which pay tax too. So in India, if it is legalized, it would bring in more money tho the govt plus the social stigma attached to a "prostitute" Disappears n she gets a chance at living life normally. Most of them, don't choose this profession, they were thrust into it.. Atleast lets give them their self respect back..
All is fine but not in this sense that it would bring more money to the country.Sorry.
Or else somthing like that as quota of that money(tax form)if used only for them ,for their benefits it would sounds more meaningful!
Its too sensitive of a topic in itself.
may be i failed to understand u in some aspects m sorry for that.It happens over texts especially for me.Sometimes i dont get the exact intensions and sometimes i m unble to express my exact intensions.
Pardon me !

All is fine but not in this sense that it would bring more money to the country.Sorry.
Or else somthing like that as quota of that money(tax form)if used only for them ,for their benefits it would sounds more meaningful!
Its too sensitive of a topic in itself.
may be i failed to understand u in some aspects m sorry for that.It happens over texts especially for me.Sometimes i dont get the exact intensions and sometimes i m unble to express my exact intensions.
Pardon me !
It's ok pm me

I agree, I respect the sex workers as many of them don't have any other option for survival they choose this, India prostitution is a taboo.
Wake up guys, how we r working in different kind of profession for our living same way they r working for der life.
Many kids of sex workers has been settled in different kind of professions, they r proud to be kids of sex workers.
A huge respect for those who struggle in daily life n give a respectable life for their kids :heart1:
Good post babe !!! Prostitution is everywhere only the name is different. When poor ppl do for their daily bread and to help their family to survive they r called sexworker, if it’s done for promotions & to secure jobs they r called professionals & if it was done to become a movie star they r called superstars. In India ban is to earn money illegally ans nothing else.

Last edited:
prostitution is legal in India but curb crawling attracting clients r making a bad atmospheric so many dont know that its legal when that money is not consumed by others like pimps r managers. a women can sell sexual pleasure to feed her self and her kids but not to feed others to make it business which will increase human trafficking girl child selling . ( read about SITA PITA act) legal but there is so many terms and conditions .just google it u will know the terms.

prostitution is legal in India but curb crawling attracting clients r making a bad atmospheric so many dont know that its legal when that money is not consumed by others like pimps r managers. a women can sell sexual pleasure to feed her self and her kids but not to feed others to make it business which will increase human trafficking girl child selling . ( read about SITA PITA act) legal but there is so many terms and conditions .just google it u will know the terms.
You said it right. Only registered brothels are legal.
And the condition of these brothels are none less than hell.

We need some changes in regulation for betterment of their livelihoods.

Unregistered brothels/massage parlours etc. are not paying enough to the workers. Also they get social humiliation.

You said it right. Only registered brothels are legal.
And the condition of these brothels are none less than hell.

We need some changes in regulation for betterment of their livelihoods.

Unregistered brothels/massage parlours etc. are not paying enough to the workers. Also they get social humiliation.
thats what i said SITA and PITA ACTS are for that but so many dont know about registration and all that but untill it is forced sex flesh marketing nothing is illegal and as every one knows 497 section is canceled audltry is no more offence . any body can enjoy sex whether it is mutual benefits are just pleasure.

Yes It should be legalized
It's just the difference between Skilled and Unskilled Labour force...When we have the right to use our brain to earn money they have the same right to use their body to make money.
But one thing must be clear , even if it is a Prostitute respect her as a human being....She too has the power to say No!! She can't provide a service she doesn't like. No Means No rule covers them too.:)

Sex industry is probably the oldest industry in the world that still thrives... Legalizing is not gonna nudge the demand one way or the other..

However, for the safety of the people involved, it should be legalised and moderated in terms or safety, fair human rights and maybe just to reduce the negatives of being a taboo thingy..

Sex industry is probably the oldest industry in the world that still thrives... Legalizing is not gonna nudge the demand one way or the other..

However, for the safety of the people involved, it should be legalised and moderated in terms or safety, fair human rights and maybe just to reduce the negatives of being a taboo thingy..
i agree with you ,it is one of the worlds oldest professions ,i think it should be controled for the safety of its workers and also the public ,they should legalise it but have the workers in bordelos aka whorehouses where they are safe but also in private out of view of public eye ,its the same all round the world not just in india

thats what i said SITA and PITA ACTS are for that but so many dont know about registration and all that but untill it is forced sex flesh marketing nothing is illegal and as every one knows 497 section is canceled audltry is no more offence . any body can enjoy sex whether it is mutual benefits are just pleasure.
if a two perosn married or unmarried involved n sex unless money involved cannot be questioned If money involved its an offence. due to our family background in police lawyer and politics we used to debate topics among m ourself in family functions. What I come to know is many girls involved in skin trade to pay dowry for their marriage and many to clear their debt and many was pushed by their own family & very rare girls even involved to clear their boyfriend debts too. Shocking truths. The reality here is women sacrifice themselves for the one they loves more with lot of pains but from my Point of view it need to be changed and they always keep some saving for themselves hiding from their loved ones to live independent else again they will fall in skin trade.

Last edited: