• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shizuka how dare You !!!!

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Chat Moderator
TO ALL ZOZO ADMINS MODERATOR ETC..ETC... This vip Shizuka is from long time jealous of me but this everyone know...but is not about this that her ass is burning whenever she see me.... Okay Dear @Administrator dear @Ichayan @Beryl @VAMC and all ...... I don't say more cuz she will alwyas said ..." its not me " " u not important " blah blah...... I JUST WANT somebody of mod admin clearly tell Her this SHIZUKA and her friend x-Man that Is time to finish pls MODS TAKE ACTION WHAT IS THIS THAT SHE SENDING MY PIC AND ALL INFROM ABT ME .. MAYBE IN PAST as everyone know i got problem with one guy .... But its finish... NOW SHE STARTING ABUSING ME BEHIND MY BACK AND MODS DONT DO NOTHING ?.?!! THIS IS ZOZO RULES..? I NEVER SEND SOMEBODY PIC AND I HOPE MOD AND ADMIN WILL SOUT HER OUT ITS TOO MUCHE EVERY DAY LISTEN THAT SHIZUKA TELL SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME !!! Finish THIS !!

TO ALL ZOZO ADMINS MODERATOR ETC..ETC... This vip Shizuka is from long time jealous of me but this everyone know...but is not about this that her ass is burning whenever she see me.... Okay Dear @Administrator dear @Ichayan @Beryl @VAMC and all ...... I don't say more cuz she will alwyas said ..." its not me " " u not important " blah blah...... I JUST WANT somebody of mod admin clearly tell Her this SHIZUKA and her friend x-Man that Is time to finish pls MODS TAKE ACTION WHAT IS THIS THAT SHE SENDING MY PIC AND ALL INFROM ABT ME .. MAYBE IN PAST as everyone know i got problem with one guy .... But its finish... NOW SHE STARTING ABUSING ME BEHIND MY BACK AND MODS DONT DO NOTHING ?.?!! THIS IS ZOZO RULES..? I NEVER SEND SOMEBODY PIC AND I HOPE MOD AND ADMIN WILL SOUT HER OUT ITS TOO MUCHE EVERY DAY LISTEN THAT SHIZUKA TELL SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME !!! Finish THIS !!
First thing you must not share your pics and info with anyone we always say it
I have made many threads regarding it

Even now self pic dp are not allowed

second thing thr is block option and you must use it so that you want come to kniw what she or anyone else talk about you

Third you report if you got abuse which ever mod or admin present will take action

Admins and mods are oppointed to take care of chat rooms not to solve personal grudges and fights of users

NOw if I m pointing out you don't think I m on her side or so I m just clearing u what mistake u did and what care you can take

if you keep reacting to her or some one else they will keep doing it as most ic users are only mature by age and immature by thr act and behaviour

we take care of chat room as much as we can now thr are so many mods and admins to take care of users and chat room

Believe me back bitching abusing me and others are gone through it

So cill relax just behave as if those users don't exist for you
Take care

Last edited:
First thing you must not share your pics and info with anyone we always say it
I have made many threads regarding it

Even now self pic dp are not allowed

second thing thr is block option and you must use it so that you want come to kniw what she or anyone else talk about you

Third you report if you got abuse which ever mod or admin present will take action

Admins and mods are oppointed to take care of chat rooms not to solve personal grudges and fights of users

NOw if I m pointing out you don't think I m on her side or so I m just clearing u what mistake u did and what care you can take

if you keep reacting to her or some one else they will keep doing it as most ic users are only mature by age and immature by thr act and behaviour

we take care of chat room as much as we can now thr are so many mods and admins to take care of users and chat room

Believe me back bitching abusing me and others are gone through it

So cill relax just behave as if those users don't exist for you
Take care
Listen @Beryl

It's not first time I'm not writing this on forum cuz of this pic also .... I told her once to not talk about me or to me !! But she still again and again talking behind my back ...u said ignore okay I ignore long back but its enough everyday coking on chat and listen from people that she talk behind ur back about u shit..... what is this .... I don't write to forum cuz she send this pic ....I know its half my fault but she should not sharing more..... but everyday listening from people that she talk behind my back is not good I told her once don't speak to me or about me !!! And she don't listen still and still people writing to me and telling this .... SHE is sick....

Listen @Beryl

It's not first time I'm not writing this on forum cuz of this pic also .... I told her once to not talk about me or to me !! But she still again and again talking behind my back ...u said ignore okay I ignore long back but its enough everyday coking on chat and listen from people that she talk behind ur back about u shit..... what is this .... I don't write to forum cuz she send this pic ....I know its half my fault but she should not sharing more..... but everyday listening from people that she talk behind my back is not good I told her once don't speak to me or about me !!! And she don't listen still and still people writing to me and telling this .... SHE is sick....
Jupiter
Ignore means not only clicking the ignore button but to ignore everything about that person
And people who come to you and say shizuka was talking about you those are not your friends they are the one who enjoys fight so they make it sure you both keep on fighting so that they will get entertained
Friends are those who on first hand will not listen a single word regarding thr friend second they will confront the person themselves third they won't bring it to you to disturb ur mental stress
if anyone comes and say to you shizuka was saying so and so just say them at the very moment I m not interested to hear any thing what she says or do I m list bothered you will see all those who got entertained will stop
I hope you understood what I m saying tc

Hello, Everyone. I'm a Universal Moderator for the Sex Chat side of ChatZozo. Here's a picture warning that I made, via a request & approved by Aphrodite, that I post to our room every so often to inform chatters how to handle things - maybe its context will be helpful here as well, even though I'm not fully aware of the rules on the Indian Chat side of ChatZozo. Have a great day, gang. ツ Block or Ignore Abusers.jpg

What is it called when you use a photo without permission?

If someone reposts your photo without permission (a license), they are liable to YOU! Even if they didn't know it's illegal, it's copyright infringement. ... It does not matter if someone reposted your photo but gave you credit – it's still copyright infringement
What is the punishment for taking pictures without permission?

Section 66E – Punishment for violation of privacy

This section deals with the transmission of photos of “any person's private area without his or her consent.” For the same, the penalty is either three years in prison or a fine

Can you use someone's picture without their permission?

In most states, you can be sued for using someone else's name, likeness, or other personal attributes without permission for an exploitative purpose. Usually, people run into trouble in this area when they use someone's name or photograph in a commercial setting, such as in advertising or other promotional activities or for malicious reason i.e blackmail or revenge but also if used to catfish (scam)

and these reasons with proof and a official complaint from the owner of the photos ,info etc i deal with and report to law enforcemnt to which i send names ,ip and location of the guilty partie

What is it called when you use a photo without permission?

If someone reposts your photo without permission (a license), they are liable to YOU! Even if they didn't know it's illegal, it's copyright infringement. ... It does not matter if someone reposted your photo but gave you credit – it's still copyright infringement
What is the punishment for taking pictures without permission?

Section 66E – Punishment for violation of privacy

This section deals with the transmission of photos of “any person's private area without his or her consent.” For the same, the penalty is either three years in prison or a fine

Can you use someone's picture without their permission?

In most states, you can be sued for using someone else's name, likeness, or other personal attributes without permission for an exploitative purpose. Usually, people run into trouble in this area when they use someone's name or photograph in a commercial setting, such as in advertising or other promotional activities or for malicious reason i.e blackmail or revenge but also if used to catfish (scam)

and these reasons with proof and a official complaint from the owner of the photos ,info etc i deal with and report to law enforcemnt to which i send names ,ip and location of the guilty partie
That’s so informative. Thank you.

First things first,
Jupiter I appreciate you for coming forward and sharing ur concern with us.

We being a team,we shall help u in all the possible ways ...
As @Beryl stated,you also need to ignore people who give you negative vibes.

Happiness and sadness are just reactions...and they are controlled by your "THOUGHTS" .
Therefore ,stay strong,and prove that to everyone that u are strong,no matter what.

Somethings have to end for better things to begin.Stay optimistic girl !

And as @Aphrodite mentioned,if you have any proofs regarding your picture getting circulated,you can drop an ss to her in the forum .