• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

She drowned in pain ,but no one noticed

Elsa

Favoured Frenzy
From her childhood she learned to be a good girl,who knows how to deal with pain.
She knows that how terrible the pain will be if someone ignores,
she knows how the heart feels when being a exemption for evryone,
She knows the pain of heart when someone hurts,
She had a good quality with which people use to play with her,
She laughs evrytime even though it was hurting her, she cant hurt back becoz she knows the pain,

. She comforted others many times but when she drowned in sorrow no one noticed
.She made time for others who are in sorrow but no one have time for her to ask how she is?
.She felt tired of hearing from people saying i didn't noticed you.She drowned n now she is dead!

From her childhood she learned to be a good girl,who knows how to deal with pain.
She knows that how terrible the pain will be if someone ignores,
she knows how the heart feels when being a exemption for evryone,
She knows the pain of heart when someone hurts,
She had a good quality with which people use to play with her,
She laughs evrytime even though it was hurting her, she cant hurt back becoz she knows the pain,

. She comforted others many times but when she drowned in sorrow no one noticed
.She made time for others who are in sorrow but no one have time for her to ask how she is?
.She felt tired of hearing from people saying i didn't noticed you.She drowned n now she is dead!
What an awesome way of expressing the pain! Let me notice “ her” this time before she gets drowned and ask “her” - how are you ? Do you need any help?!