• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex or mastuburation

Well I choose masturbation , cause we have freedom of imagination , and these imaginations drive our sexual feelings , u can enjoy positions and scenarios that are not physically possible

Well...
Masturbation could be stated as alternatives; like if nothing works masturbation works but Sex is the real taste. The contentment could only be achieved through sex but not masturbation.
Last but not the least ;and it is the energy which a body loose while one-time masturbation is congruent to three time sex.
So choice is urs

Yes, if there are no options with whom you can sleep, then masturbation remains. But now in today's world it's easy to find a partner. I recently used Fling.com to find one. I don't see the point in masturbation when you can try to get your partner interested, charmed and have a good time together for a few hours and then leave as if nothing had happened.

Sex all the way. The warmth of another body and interaction with other human beings can never be matched by masturbating. It is definitely not an alternative, at least not for me

The question is extremely freely formulated. You have plenty of ways to masturbate and even more ways for having sex. Besides, sex isn't necessarily fun if you don't like a partner or efforts put into finding a partner are too high. The answer is straightforward - try both with as many variations as possible and decide for yourself. There is no ultimate option. Wanna jerk off to dick pictures? Do it. Dreaming about a sexy girl/boy? Find such one and make your dick satisfied. P.S. You can merge masturbation and sex.

Last edited:
Sex is always the best
Look, I really don't understand people who choose masturbation instead of sex. It's one thing when you don't have a partner, yes, then you can do masturbation and sometimes even look into chatroulette for sex, even though you don't have to go through long and tedious registrations here. If there are long registrations somewhere, then any desire disappears. And in any other case, I personally choose only sex. It's much more enjoyable than regular masturbation.
yeah sex is pleasurable thing no doubts for men, but its not always... for a women..

some are likes to masturbates even though they had sex.. coz the imagination and the libido, which we can do while masturbation is different than the sex..
so my experience says both are like two sides of a coin.. both are different..
it can't be said one is better than the other..

yeah sex is pleasurable thing no doubts for men, but its not always... for a women..

some are likes to masturbates even though they had sex.. coz the imagination and the libido, which we can do while masturbation is different than the sex..
so my experience says both are like two sides of a coin.. both are different..
it can't be said one is better than the other..
Says the MAN about women! :hitthewall:
While your point that some women may enjoy masturbation more might have a ring of truth to it, the key word is "some", and the same applies to men as well.
As for not "always for women", I dont know what you base it on? Hite Report? I sure would love to know.

Personally speaking, I love sex more than masturbation.