• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex on the beach.

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
I knew that there is a drink named " Sex on the beach ". Sounds interesting, right ?? Went to a small cafe kinda place with my friends and ordered this, the taste was exactly like Real's 30 Rs mixed fruit juice, paise barbaad !! :unamused:

IMG20230409123459.jpg

(Next time imma try their "Marriage Material" kyu ki Bikharne ka mujh ko shauk hai bada) :Drunk:

PS - Sorry, if the title disappointed you, lol.

I know right :Cwl:
Naam unche Darshan Chote:Cwl:
Initially i was also like....that will get me to seventh heaven....
But after trying that....i was like Virgin Mojito forever... cuz it's also virgin... that's why tastes better:Cwl:
Sex on the beach - Thought it'll be citrusy, sweet, different kinda.

My friends were having "Green Apple Mojito" once, took a sip, it tastes exactly like 10 Rs Green Apple soda, looool.

They just give fancy names to flavoured soda, that's it :facepalm: Fancy names - Expensive drinks.

I honestly thought sex on the beach will be stingy..like super strong that will rock the person...
Turned out shit only :Cwl:
Waise jyada door bhi nhi apne name se drink
You are gazab :Cwl: I thought there will be different layers of colours (saw pics on Google before ordering) yellow, orange, then red or at least they'll serve in fancy way but naah ek straw diya glass me bass :unamused:

Naya naya aya hoga bartender :giggle:
Khud soch rha hoga...yeh kaunsi nayi bala hai:Cwl:
And then he will be like....mix fruit de deta...
Agar pakda gya then - Kaisa laga mera majak....
Else drink khatam paisa hajam:Cwl:
Ig this is the real story behind my drink :Cwl:

As we are from the same community, you know mind starts calculating itne paise me kitne real ke pack aayenge lol

I knew that there is a drink named " Sex on the beach ". Sounds interesting, right ?? Went to a small cafe kinda place with my friends and ordered this, the taste was exactly like Real's 30 Rs mixed fruit juice, paise barbaad !! :unamused:

View attachment 132644

(Next time imma try their "Marriage Material" kyu ki Bikharne ka mujh ko shauk hai bada) :Drunk:

Usne apse taste ke nahi Name ke paise liye hai
:Cwl:
Dil ke arma Aanshuo me bah gaye !!

View attachment 132644

That pizza look's tasty :tso:

View attachment 132644

rajpal-yadav-me-to-kuch-aur-hi-samajh-raha-tha.gif

View attachment 132644

Ty very much for alerting us in advance :cool: .. keep trying new adventures and letting us know. :happy1: