• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex, Love and Respect.....

Rockzz

Epic Legend
Men attend women for two reasons,
sex and love,
but in most cases men do not marry for sex or for love, they marry for stability.
A man can love you and not marry you.
A man can have sex with you for years without marrying you. But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.

Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids, anything the woman thinks is fanciful. They think that this woman can build me a home.

Women are tender, they have the capacity to receive and reproduce. You give her groceries, she prepares a meal, you give her money, she gives you peace, you give her sperm and she gives you children. You give HER discomfort, she becomes your worst nightmare and most men know it. This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a month, then get married.

It's the stability they want.

Sex is pleasure, love is affection, RESPECT is stability.

FB_IMG_1709788306404.jpg

sex and love,
but in most cases men do not marry for sex or for love, they marry for stability.
A man can have sex with you for years without marrying you. But immediately he finds someone who brings stability in his life, he marries her.

Men are visionaries when they think about marriage, they do not think about wedding dresses, bridesmaids, anything the woman thinks is fanciful. They think that this woman can build me a home.

Women are tender, they have the capacity to receive and reproduce. You give her groceries, she prepares a meal, you give her money, she gives you peace, you give her sperm and she gives you children. You give HER discomfort, she becomes your worst nightmare and most men know it. This is why a man can stay with a woman for years and meet another in a month, then get married.

View attachment 212641
Nice,Great and wonderful

There is always two sides of coins , if one is showing above then other one is always beneath it , if anyone tries to bounce the coin what will happen, the sides can turn and positions can change , like in case above , everyone is capable of every behaviour u can possibly know , until the ball is in theirs favour it will work out and if not we know the end stories..

Respect is Undeniable for being at peace yet it is Also true and will always be true if we are having relationship with anyone and break that up for someone else , its not we break someone beyond there imagination yet we made fool out of ourselves too in the name of situationship don't work out yeah its a lecture bro count me in

Yeah , everyone knows life is a name of moving on so why thus make someone suffer cause for such interim things ( I don't know the correct word rn so I am writing things ) , U give someone your part which is only he/she know , we made them feel special first then more special and they do the same too for what ? , when emotions got involves, heart shakes...

Moral Is Move Alone until u r sure you need that something permanently ...
If someone tend to break your heart u will never going to love again and will never give the 100% u have given someone on first way , therein always something missing I will say the opportunity to love someone like before , the imagination will be itself imagination not more than a hollow dream...

Being At Peace Is Best But Being Alive Is Bestest...

Lecture Close Thank U Guys ,

U Can teach me a lesson or too later But In My Pm Only plz....

Last edited:
sex and love,

View attachment 212641
RESPECT is must in sex relation

There is always two sides of coins , if one is showing above then other one is always beneath it , if anyone tries to bounce the coin what will happen, the sides can turn and positions can change , like in case above , everyone is capable of every behaviour u can possibly know , until the ball is in theirs favour it will work out and if not we know the end stories..

Respect is Undeniable for being at peace yet it is Also true and will always be true if we are having relationship with anyone and break that up for someone else , its not we break someone beyond there imagination yet we made fool out of ourselves too in the name of situationship don't work out yeah its a lecture bro count me in

Yeah , everyone knows life is a name of moving on so why thus make someone suffer cause for such interim things ( I don't know the correct word rn so I am writing things ) , U give someone your part which is only he/she know , we made them feel special first then more special and they do the same too for what ? , when emotions got involves, heart shakes...

Moral Is Move Alone until u r sure you need that something permanently ...
If someone tend to break your heart u will never going to love again and will never give the 100% u have given someone on first way , therein always something missing I will say the opportunity to love someone like before , the imagination will be itself imagination not more than a hollow dream...

Being At Peace Is Best But Being Alive Is Bestest...

Lecture Close Thank U Guys ,

U Can teach me a lesson or too later But In My Pm Only plz....