• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

SEVEN LOVELY LOGICS❤️

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
DAC33FCA-FB32-4D28-9EFD-70B40A04EFA5.png

Number 2 ko chorke baki sab ekdam sahi bola apne.

Apka apno ne apaka bare me Keya soch raha hay woa dhyan me rakhna chahiye. Agar galat soch raha hay to phir ekbar khudko puchna chahiye Keya me sahi hu?
no. 2 is also correct..but it just people specific…
aa uh don’t have to worry about what others think…but uh have to worry about what ur people, what people close to uh and directly attached to you think…just that matters
And uh don’t have tk explain everything to everyone but uh have to explain and put ur stand in front of people who care for uh and attached to uh…thats it…
Btw everyone think differently!!
:hearteyes:What uh said is absolutely correct!!

LOL BHAI... ❤️ JIVAN ME UTNA GYAN RAKHO JITNE SE TUM KHUS HO SAKO
Dukhi rhne wala to athaah gyaan se bhi khsuh nhi hota and jisko khush rhna hota vo 7 kya ek baat se he khush reh le..
But these all line are just to give strength and motivate people and to focus on self love!!:heart1:

Dukhi rhne wala to athaah gyaan se bhi khsuh nhi hota and jisko khush rhna hota vo 7 kya ek baat se he khush reh le..
But these all line are just to give strength and motivate people and to focus on self love!!:heart1:
Very nice bro chat room se break le liya bina mujse puchhe uska kya karna hai