• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Serious doubt

Shyam

Delicate Leo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Last edited:
From Wiki:

Females have been shown to have consistently stronger short-term than men. Women are thought to be able to hold more items of verbal information in short-term storage at once.

Recent research suggests that males are more equipped to memorize and recall anything pertaining to spatial awareness. More specifically, men do better in recalling information with precise metric positional information, or object location.

In a brain activation study, working memory tasks showed more bilateral activation in male brains versus overall left hemisphere activation in female brains. This provides evidence that different brain structures may be responsible for short-term memory differences in males versus females.

why do only girls have short term memory loss,
which boys doesnt have... :emo:

hopefully you guys can clear my doubt

@AmoRoUs ❤️ , @Beryl, @Ezhumalai, @Olivia, @Devi krishna, @BnB007, @Arun20, @Manu801, @Ashish,@SMART BOY, @Stupidworld, @Deepak Kiran, @Goddess of Wisdom, @Suhail25, @madmac007, @Vanadhi, @Nilaani, @Nivi Queen, @Divi Doll, @Kamini, @KVG IS HERE, @Uncle42 Thick, @Vennela
Haha u r asking a wrong person who is already suffering from a syndrome called short term memory loss hahadownload (13).jpeg

Guess this explains why we forget things haha...but still we remember the silly mistakes which u have done in the past...n show the anger in present all of sudden...:Cwl:

Don't get me into trouble buddy .. but studies have shown women tend to have stronger memory power than men .. if you think they are ignoring it's simple they are actually ignoring and not forgetting anything :giggle:

I too read some where about these studies, thats why i had doubt,

Guess this explains why we forget things haha...but still we remember the silly mistakes which u have done in the past...n show the anger in present all of sudden...

and this thing, they wont even forget the silly things which we guys have done in past.. :hitthewall:

why do only girls have short term memory loss,
which boys doesnt have... :emo:

hopefully you guys can clear my doubt

@AmoRoUs ❤️ , @Beryl, @Ezhumalai, @Olivia, @Devi krishna, @BnB007, @Arun20, @Manu801, @Ashish,@SMART BOY, @Stupidworld, @Deepak Kiran, @Goddess of Wisdom, @Suhail25, @madmac007, @Vanadhi, @Nilaani, @Nivi Queen, @Divi Doll, @Kamini, @KVG IS HERE, @Uncle42 Thick, @Vennela
This is what u assuming actually it's vice versa guys have short term memory girls have good memory
Fight with a girl she will tell u when all u hurted her she remembers everythng :p
If a girl say she don't remember then it's obvious she is pretending she don't remember :Cwl:

This is what u assuming actually it's vice versa guys have short term memory girls have good memory
Fight with a girl she will tell u when all u hurted her she remembers everythng :p
If a girl say she don't remember then it's obvious she is pretending she don't remember :Cwl:i know your memory is very sharp