• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sensual Visions!

Furiosa

"Prism Pixie of ZoZo"
VIP
Posting Freak
She looked up to discover him looking at her. There was something intense about his expression. There was a faint smile on his lips. She had no idea what he was smiling about. But she liked it.

Her body wasn't perfect. A sag here, a scar there. She was worried what he would think, but when he opened her robe, he saw only beauty. And desire.

Her hands clawed for a handhold on the sheets as he took her. He wound his hand in her hair, pulled her back, her mouth open in a soundless scream. An airless breath. She had no thought. She could only feel.

He took her by the wrists and held her arms down to the bed. He leaned over and kissed her, hard. Then, looking her straight in the eye he made one thing perfectly clear. "You're Mine," he said. ❤️❤️

- my own thoughts mixed with ideas from Pinterest

She looked up to discover him looking at her. There was something intense about his expression. There was a faint smile on his lips. She had no idea what he was smiling about. But she liked it.

Her body wasn't perfect. A sag here, a scar there. She was worried what he would think, but when he opened her robe, he saw only beauty. And desire.

Her hands clawed for a handhold on the sheets as he took her. He wound his hand in her hair, pulled her back, her mouth open in a soundless scream. An airless breath. She had no thought. She could only feel.

He took her by the wrists and held her arms down to the bed. He leaned over and kissed her, hard. Then, looking her straight in the eye he made one thing perfectly clear. "You're Mine," he said. ❤️❤️

You are mine ❤️... ;)

"An airless breath. She had no thought. She could only feel" - really intense :brokenheart:

Do not afraid of exploring your sexuality,fantasies and desires. Embrace them. Love them. They are part of who you are. :cool:

tumblr_mv140kdUzi1reowsio1_500.jpgtumblr_mqwbfxQqla1swab3go1_500.jpg

❤️