• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Send-off Message For Anbirkiniyaan (Till 12-04-24)

Leave a Farewell message for me.... If you want....

Thank you all for your Love and Support for these, I think it's above 1 year completed in Forum.... Thank you all for Your Love and Care.... It's about to leave you all.... The Time has came.... Not like the way u r thinking.... Am juz moving on towards maa Reality Life.....

Thank you all those who spent Time wid me....

Beyond this platform, am having some gud friends too.... Thanks for those who trusted me beyond this......

Thank you all.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

Thank you all for your Love and Support for these, I think it's above 1 year completed in Forum.... Thank you all for Your Love and Care.... It's about to leave you all.... The Time has came.... Not like the way u r thinking.... Am juz moving on towards maa Reality Life.....

Beyond this platform, am having some gud friends too.... Thanks for those who trusted me beyond this......

En da sethu pova poriya enna :rolleyes:

There is nothing to leave like this, leave the ID here, come back when you want....

:heart1: :heart1:

We have so many memories that remind us of each other! Let's treasure the moments we shared during those days.Stay positive and keep shining bright!

✨Perfect Hooker✨