• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Selfish world

Madam ji still you mistaken me. Do you know that here we have lots of fake ids right?? What is the badge holders doing they knows very well how to kick them out but is that happening. And are they capable to hold the badge like admin or any other authority positions
Do u know thr r tons of fake IDs as female in famous social sites

Badges are not given based on their type of chat they are given by points and who said u badge holders wont do sexting , for you it may be just sex but for many it worths a lot ,and if you just simply want sexchat or something you can have it with them who are interested for it and its not right to judge them based on their chat
Good. Statement is clear but in terms of when you getting a badge that you are the person is directly responsible for the concern. Right ??? What you are doing for that are you standing for that.

Good. Statement is clear but in terms of when you getting a badge that you are the person is directly responsible for the concern. Right ??? What you are doing for that are you standing for that.
Badges holder people not here to promote sex.... they are people who giving many new ideas to make site better ... protect/help other user with some " abusers" ... idk why you so frustrated about this u can go to many other sex chat site and found your dream sexting u have free way to go .

Do u know thr r tons of fake IDs as female in famous social sites
Still you didn't understand the question is madam. What is the porous we made here admin and moderator ??? To control fake ID And abusive things right ?? Is they are doing that ?? Or spend there time here enough?? If not why they holding the badges?? Is it called selfish right or worng tell me.

Still you didn't understand the question is madam. What is the porous we made here admin and moderator ??? To control fake ID And abusive things right ?? Is they are doing that ?? Or spend there time here enough?? If not why they holding the badges?? Is it called selfish right or worng tell me.
You are not making any mod or admin
Its owner and he knows very well what he is doing with his site
Since being in Zozo for 4 years do u got any badge if yes what u did for zozo if not u dint gain it dude
So now keep blaberring which is of no use and as Jupiter said if u don't like to be in Zozo u r free to leave it and go any other place which will fulfill all ur desires
Bye

Badges holder people not here to promote sex.... they are people who giving many new ideas to make site better ... protect/help other user with some " abusers" ... idk why you so frustrated about this u can go to many other sex chat site and found your dream sexting u have free way to go .
Good madam or sir,

Is it the right way to explain a less knowledged person. Are you here for only putting memes or discouraging peoples who asked like this questions please note all admins and owner this is the attitude being top to bottom of the site. If they can't able to answer the smart questions they are putting them down as they unexpected depth.

Good madam or sir,

Is it the right way to explain a less knowledged person. Are you here for only putting memes or discouraging peoples who asked like this questions please note all admins and owner this is the attitude being top to bottom of the site. If they can't able to answer the smart questions they are putting them down as they unexpected depth.
You should not be worry why I'm here or what I'm doing here . You know why you not see any sexting here ..? Because people are adults here they don't doing sext for public.

You are not making any mod or admin
Its owner and he knows very well what he is doing with his site
Since being in Zozo for 4 years do u got any badge if yes what u did for zozo if not u dint gain it dude
So now keep blaberring which is of no use and as Jupiter said if u don't like to be in Zozo u r free to leave it and go any other place which will fulfill all ur desires
Bye
I replied to JUPITER please have a look you to I never ask you personally to answer me. And when we discuss about some thing you we have to follow some ethics not to tell if you don't interest leave from here

You should not be worry why I'm here or what I'm doing here . You know why you not see any sexting here ..? Because people are adults here they don't doing sext for public.
Hoo my goodness do you think no one doing sext to me ?? Funny madam. I am speaking about vip and other badge holders are doing that. As per your statement all badge holders are acting like decent in public right ???

Hoo my goodness do you think no one doing sext to me ?? Funny madam. I am speaking about vip and other badge holders are doing that. As per your statement all badge holders are acting like decent in public right ???
For sure you are not prist that vips or others need give u weekly statement how many time a day they doing sexting .

I replied to JUPITER please have a look you to I never ask you personally to answer me. And when we discuss about some thing you we have to follow some ethics not to tell if you don't interest leave from here
Mr u dint asked me to reply but as a forum mod and as a site admin i have rights to reply u

Rofl
Who ever will see ur thread willsay it u r despo frustrated soul who don't get sex chat partner
Not like that madam, you are totally mistaken. Here I am not expecting sexting only. Please make sure of it. I am decent chatter and very well educated. And I am very upset that here the peoples are partially treated for girls they are following some rules and for Male they are following some rules even if male or female is equal to one another why we are following rules as separate??? Treat everyone equally. If you following a rules for vip in one way means you have to follow the same rules to males too right why don't you make a new badge to males also. Same verification can follow to males too. Am I right ??

Not like that madam, you are totally mistaken. Here I am not expecting sexting only. Please make sure of it. I am decent chatter and very well educated. And I am very upset that here the peoples are partially treated for girls they are following some rules and for Male they are following some rules even if male or female is equal to one another why we are following rules as separate??? Treat everyone equally. If you following a rules for vip in one way means you have to follow the same rules to males too right why don't you make a new badge to males also. Same verification can follow to males too. Am I right ??
For your kind info already new badges are provided to one who deserves have a look in chat room

Mr u dint asked me to reply but as a forum mod and as a site admin i have rights to reply u
Madam as your state am I abuse anyone here and I am clearing my doubt by my question and I am below knowledged compared to you. My question is why the well knowledged people are not taking responsibility in their own responsible positions

Madam as your state am I abuse anyone here and I am clearing my doubt by my question and I am below knowledged compared to you. My question is why the well knowledged people are not taking responsibility in their own responsible positions
Thnx as you took in consideration
But owner knows it very well what is good or bad for the site and so stop worring and enjoying ur chat
Tc bye

For your kind info already new badges are provided to one who deserves have a look in chat room
That's what I am telling madam it was not reaching the right person's madam. Do you know that wantedly my points are reduced in this site in forum I don't know why it's happened. Even there is no one ready to give any explanation.

That's what I am telling madam it was not reaching the right person's madam. Do you know that wantedly my points are reduced in this site in forum I don't know why it's happened. Even there is no one ready to give any explanation.
That u can ask adminstration in personal convo he will give u the reason for that

Thnx as you took in consideration
But owner knows it very well what is good or bad for the site and so stop worring and enjoying ur chat
Tc bye
Madam I already had a conversation with owner but still I haven't get any clarification on it.