• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Self kick , Self mute !

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
From now on I dont wanna see any request for

" pls self kick " , " pls self mute " NO !

you guys come to one mod for self kick or mute and after come in guest and pls pls unkick to other mod you guys creating mess between all Mods ! They need to ask what's going on to others or what shall we do .

I dont need to listen any story behind this self kick ... if you want log out and dont come , don't come to any Mods and beg for kick anymore .
______

It's not our concern we using kick or mute for people who break rules THATS IT ! .

Here we go.....so what they want, a mute....tell em to jus become silent like you on a loot...hey admins ya'all g's, why don't u jus make em shoot... Bout me, mah nick,jus spend a day in my boot...since my adolescence I'm runnin from the law on my foot...ain't no turnin back now,coz stronger are the crimes root

Here we go.....so what they want, a mute....tell em to jus become silent like you on a loot...hey admins ya'all g's, why don't u jus make em shoot... Bout me, mah nick,jus spend a day in my boot...since my adolescence I'm runnin from the law on my foot...ain't no turnin back now,coz stronger are the crimes root
Hayeee hayeee who is here :Cwl: